Lokison

Warning: Loki

Peter isn't Spider-Man and doesn't have any of those powers.

When Peter was nine, his father was forced to send him away for protection. He sent him to live with two people he trusted completely, Mary and Richard Parker. But the biggest plot twist concerned the true identity of Peter's father. His dad was Loki, god of mischief.

When Mary and Richard were killed in a plane crash, Peter went to live with his 'aunt.' Then, May was offered a once in a lifetime job in California.

May didn't want to leave Peter, but Peter urged her to follow her dreams. So she contacted her cousin, the one and only, Tony Stark.

For six months now, Peter had been living with the Avengers.

But something was missing. Although it had been almost six years, Peter still missed his real dad. Sure he and Tony were legally considered father and son, and Peter felt the same way, but it wasn't the same.

•••

"Goodbye!" Peter hopped out of the car and took the steps two at a time. He strolled over to his locker and started to put in the combination.

"Peter, can I copy your history homework?" Ned asked as he struggled to open his notebook and prevent everything else from falling out of his locker.

"Sure. Just change it up a bit," Peter agreed as he underwent the same struggle as Ned. No one knew he had magic, therefore it was a lot more difficult to prevent the knives and other Asgardian stuff from falling out.

When Loki had attacked New York, Tony took home some alien tech which Peter experimented with. This had allowed him to create new weapons which were not Avengers approved.

Peter always kept weapons on him, a habit he had learned from Loki, in the scenario someone evil found out who he really was.

"Losers," MJ acknowledged. Both boys knew it was the friendliest MJ was ever going to get towards them.

Peter glanced at the clock.

8:24.

He had six minutes until home room. Glancing around, Peter angled his body to shield his locker from view. Peter stared at the scrap of paper in his hands. 

Before May had left, she gave Peter the only thing that Loki had given Mary and Richard besides him. It was a faded photograph of Loki and a younger Peter standing in the throne room of Asgard. The picture was taken shortly before Peter had to leave.

"You okay, man?" Ned asked almost as if he sensed Peter's discomfort.

Peter flashed a strained smile. "I'm fine."

Ned was obviously not convinced but he let it go.  *insert Bucky falling off the train to "Let It Go"*

They hung around and chatted until the familiar screech of the bell echoed through the crowded hallway.

Peter and Ned parted ways for Peter to go to gym and Ned to head off towards history class.

Gym, for Peter, was relatively easy. Not that he could show it. Peter pretended that every exercise took a great deal of strain and effort.

Therefore, Flash hated Peter for being better than him. He went out of his way to mock Peter for having no parents or to trip him in the hallway. 

He always knew when he was about to be tripped due to a faint humming in the back of his mind. Peter assumed that was from Loki as well.

*Mark and Joe became best friends(and you ask: What about Chloe and Tina? I will leave you in suspense...)*

Brrrriiiinnnggg.

The shrill whine of the bell snapped Peter out of his daydream. 

At last, school was out for the day. Peter rushed to his locker and emptied the necessities into his backpack. For him, those included his math textbook, his pencil case, his book about some animal, a witch, and a closet or something, and his collection of knives.

He concealed the last items in a special pouch on the side of his bag which he then covered up with a small illusion. 

Illusions weren't hard for Peter now. When he was six, they were difficult, but years of practice helped.

Peter longed to get rid of one illusion in particular, though. Ever since he moved into the compound, Peter hadn't trusted to dissipate his disguise. Peter had taken on the appearance of a young boy with curly brown hair in big doe eyes, but in reality, he looked like a de-aged Loki. 

After one car ride, Peter skipped into the compound. What he did not expect, was to see all the Avengers, plus Thor and Loki. Loki.

"Oh Peter! This is Loki! It turns out he was not responsible for New York and is now pardoned-" Tony began, but that was all Peter needed to hear.

He threw his bag on the ground and launched himself at his father. 

"Dad," Peter breathed into Loki's chest.

"Peter? Oh my knives, it is you," Loki muttered astonished.

"Wait," Steve said, putting up his hands in a stop motion. "What's going on."

Peter pulled away from the embrace and glanced at Loki for approval. "I'm actually Peter Lokison. Five years ago, I was sent to live with the Parkers for protection." As Peter spoke, he let his glamor fade away, earning him a few gasps.

"You-you-you, what?" Tony stammered before his eyes rolled up in the back of his head and he fainted.

"I'll Admit," Thor boomed, patting Peter on the back. "It Is Good To See You Again."

"Thanks, Uncle Thor."

•••

"Movie night?" Natasha asked.

"I updated our Netflix subscription, so all good here!" Bruce piped up.

Clint plopped on the couch while everyone ran to get snacks.

"Hey guys?" Clint called from the other room. "I found a movie you might like!"

"What is it?" Sam called back.

"I don't know what it's about, but it's called Infinity War!"

"Oops," the author mumbled.

Idk about that ending but ok...

Name-

Book: The Lion, The Witch, And The Wardrobe