"Oh my god-" "It's Robert Downey Jr!"

The title is weird...just ignore it...

Warning: Corona virus

•|•|•|•

They were all going to die.

Before you get confused, let's back up.

*record scratch; dreamy flashback music*

COVID-19 was spreading like wildfire across the globe. Within a few weeks of it entering the United States, schools, businesses, and practically anything else had shut down.

People went to financial meetings in their pajamas, school was virtual, and there had been a hand sanitizer apocalypse.

Toilet paper was in short demand, while everyone saw people's natural hair color because they couldn't dye it.

As stated before, they were all going to die.

The Avengers especially.

*cool skip to the present with dramatic The Flash theme playing because it's time travel*

"Clint!" Raged Tony. "Where did you put the Lysol?"

"What do you mean?" Clint asked. He hung from the vents upside down. "I left it on the table!"

"No you didn't," Rhodey said as he turned to the next page in his book, his legs propped up on the coffee table.

"I have it!" Bruce yelled from the other room.

Pepper walked into the room, looked around, and sighed. She began to list off a bunch of things everyone had to do, "Clint, pick up your arrows. Natasha, I found your missing knife. Thor, get your hammer off the toilet on floor 53. Bruce, Morgan got into your lab again. Peter, your class starts in five minutes. Please get set up. Wanda, you're fine. Steve, Morgan took your shield sledding down the stairs. Bucky, your cookies are burning. Sam, stop hitting Bucky. Rhodey, clear your books off the couch. Tony, don't leave your half-finished projects lying around. Vision, you're also fine."

Everyone rushed to do what Pepper told them, not wanting to risk her wrath.

Peter opened his school Chromebook and logged into the waiting room for his Zoom call. "Has anyone seen my headphones?" He asked.

"Here," Wanda tossed him the said headphones from her position on the couch.

"Thanks." Peter grabbed his laptop and carried it into the kitchen, away from everyone else. Bucky gave him a small nod as he entered, not ruffling his hair because his hands were covered in icing.

Peter's computer chimed, signaling the teacher had opened the class.

"Welcome, Peter!" Mr. Harrington greeted, his voice coming out different due to the static.

A few minutes into the lesson, Wanda cartwheeled into the kitchen, because she was bored.

"Is that the Scarlet Witch?" A kid asked, not-so-quietly.

"No, it's your mom," another student responded.

Peter waved his hand, hoping he conveyed the message: I'm on a Zoom call with my class right now and you just interrupted it. So now they're getting suspicious because they don't know I live with the Avengers. Could you kindly go cartwheel somewhere else? Thanks!

For some reason, she didn't understand. Wanda skipped over to the computer and began waving at his class.

Peter buried his blush in his hands.

"Wanda," Bucky whispered, looking quite ridiculous in his "Kiss The Cook" apron. "I think he needs no distractions."

Wanda's mouth opened in a silent O, before she slowly backed out of the cameras view.