Disney World

Does anyone else have those days where all you feel like doing is reading and can't make yourself write but then there are those days where all you want to do is write and nothing seems interesting to read? Just me? Ok.

The Midtown Decathlon team was very proud. Why? Because they won the nationals.

As a reward, they earned an all expense paid trip to Florida.

"Can you believe this?" Ned asked for the thirtieth time. I could practically see him vibrate over our FaceTime call.

"Yes I can," Peter smiled. His friend was the definition of a fanboy. 

"Peter?" Laura Barton said from outside his room. "Dinner's ready!"

"Coming mom!" Dun dun duuuun! More like I was bored and wanted to change it up but whatever.

"Sorry, Ned. I gotta go, but see you tomorrow!" I said before clicking the red hang up button.

"So are you excited for your trip tomorrow?" My dad asked while scooping spaghetti into his bowl.

"We're going to Disney, so yes," I laughed.

"How come he gets to go to Disney?" Lila fake-pouted.

"Because he did good in school. You know that," Laura chided as she took a bite of salad.

"I do good in school, too!" She protested. "I'm ahead of my class and Uncle Scott taught me quantum physics!"

"Yeah, and Aunt Nat taught me how to shoot a gun!" Cooper added.

"And that's relevant how?" Clint laughed before taking a huge bite of pasta.

Once the family had all finished dinner, Peter went upstairs to finish packing.

"Hey, Pete?" A timid voice asked from the doorway. Peter whipped around to find Nathaniel.

"Yeah?"

"Can you bring me back a picture of Mickey?" He asked.

"Of course, bud!" Peter promised before scooping him up. "Now isn't it a little late?"

"Mhmm."

"Then let's get you to bed."

*time skip until tomorrow Mark came back from his loooong vacation and the author definitely didn't forget about him*

Peter spotted Mr. Harrison at our terminal before Ned did. Peter gave him a quick wave before dragging Ned to the ticket scanner.

"Have a nice flight," the Delta agent said kindly after scanning the class's tickets.

The group hustled down the hallway and onto the plane. Peter could feel the excitement radiating off of his peers.

After a long flight and a few movies, the pilot announced they would be landing in five minutes. Ned immediately snapped awake and pressed his face to the window.

"We're here, man!" Ned fanboyed.

Once everyone had gotten their bags and exited the airport, they took a bus to their hotel. They couldn't afford a hotel in Disney itself, so they ended up renting one big room(no one would have to share a bed) a few miles south of Orlando.

"Alright, please put your stuff down on a bed and you have free time until dinner!" Mr. Harrison announced. "If you need me, I'll be next door. Please stay on the property."

Ned and Peter immediately claimed the two beds closest to the window invade Peter needed to escape.

"What should we do?" Cindy asked.

"I'm going to go for a walk," Peter decided.

"See ya!" Flash jeered.

Peter wandered around the hotel for thirty minutes before deciding to head back to the room.

He heard the screaming before he saw them.

"Get it away!"

"Grab that can!"

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh we're gonna die!"

Peter raced down the hallway and threw open the door to see his entire team standing on their beds while Flash spayed something at a spider on the floor. 

Immediately upon entering the room, he started to feel nauseous and sick. Abe was the first to notice. "What's wrong with Peter?"

"Stop...spraying..." He choked out, clutching his throat.

"What?" Bellamy asked.

But Ned quickly caught on and grabbed the can from Flash and yeeted it out the window.

"What was that for?" Flash protested.

"Someone hand me Peter's phone!" Ned ordered before rushing to Peter's side.

When Carswell Thorne handed him the phone, he told everyone to open the windows.

"3234059939," Peter croaked helpfully. 

"Thanks, man," Ned said as he typed in the password. He went straight for the Avengers group chat.

HarleYEET:  What's for dinner

Capsicle: shhh I'm busy

Spooderman: hey it's Ned Peter is passed out because of spider spray were at *location*

Tiny Stank: ???

Spooderman: Come quick it's an Avengers level threat.

Legolas: Already on my way.

"Backup is coming," Ned assured. "Now help me get Peter out of the room." Peter, who had decided to take the opportunity to become unconscious, was still breathing as they hauled him into the hallway.

"Coming!" A voice called from down a flight of stairs. Hawkeye emerged from the stairwell panting and out of breath. "Peter!" He rushed to his son and fell to his knees. "Tin Can's in the lobby. Help me get him down there." Clint told Ned. 

Ned grabbed Peter's ankles and Clint grabbed his wrists. Together, they maneuvered down to the first floor without dropping him.

Bruce and Tony laid him on a table and did their sciencey magic.

*time skip Mark approves of Maria being gay because he's not a homophobe* 

"Hey," Peter croaked. 

"Everybody back!" Bruce ordered. Tony rushed over and did a few tests which he all passed.

"Hi, we're still here. Explanations please!" Cindy asked after Peter was sitting up again.

"Hi, I'm your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!" Peter smirked.

I kinda gave up halfway through. ;-;

Names-

Bellamy: The 100

Carswell Thorne: The Lunar Chronicles