5 Times A Hero Changed 'Avengers Assemble'+The One Time Thanos Changed It

Dekuxjiro

///\\\///\\\///\\\

{1}

///\\\///\\\///\\\

This was war. No mercy would be shown. No matter the price. 

Scott was thrown backwards by the force of a blast. He landed a few feet away, groaning. White spots blinked in and out of his vision like tiny stars in the night sky. He tried to roll onto his back, but his suit dug into his shoulder blades. 

One of the enemy appeared over him, ready to deliver the final blow. Before it could, one of Scott's allies tackled them. They disappeared out of sight over a nearby hill.

With renewed strength, Scott struggled to stand. They wouldn't lose. They couldn't lose.

"What's our status?" He spoke into his earpiece.

The device crackled before Hank's voice rang through, "You're surrounded in quadrants three, seven, and eight. You need to save quadrant five now or it will be overrun."

"On my way." Scott leaped over a giant boulder and passed a hoard of enemy soldiers. 

When he reached quadrant five, he kicked the nearest foes out of his way. Within no time, a narrow path had been cleared for him. Not waiting for another chance, he lifted up a discarded piece of timber and squashed the surrounding soldiers.

"This way!" He called. "Quickly!" With vigor, he rushed the survivors out to join the six remaining quadrants.

Scott stood boldly at the head of the army. "Ants...assemble!"

Together, the ants charged to swarm of ladybugs, hoping for victory. 

///\\\///\\\///\\\

{2}

///\\\///\\\///\\\

"You're just a lousy, worthless, orphan," Flash taunted. He swung a wide punch at Peter's head. His fist connected with Peter's cheek.

"Ooh," MJ commented. "You're dead now."

"Wha—why?" 

She stood up. "In three...two...one." Right on time, a van served to a stop...where the wall used to be.

Then Tony McFreaking Stark and Natasha Flipping Romanoff stepped out. Flash was internally fanboying until Natasha cleared her throat.

"Tony here"—she jerked her thumb towards the genius—"throws hands. I don't. I throw knives." A knife was suddenly impaled in the wall next to Flash.

Then the Wakandan army and the Guardians appeared from the skies, weapons blazing.

"I AM GROOT!"

"He's right," Shuri chimed in. "You do deserve to lose all Wattpad privileges."

Flash gasped. "Not my will to live!"

Before Shuri could snap back sassily, Clint flew in on the Quinjet. "I brought the rest of the team!" One by one, each Avenger dramatically stepped off the ship.

"Wait–where's Steve?" Tony questioned.

"Right here." Steve marched down the street with thousands upon thousands of people behind him. "Americans...assemble!"

///\\\///\\\///\\\

{3}

///\\\///\\\///\\\