Incidents

A/N I tried to get a life, but it didn't work so I'm back here

Warning: Glitter, spiders, and weird stuff

This is going to be a little different. It's going to be a list of mini-incidents all about 100 words each so I hope it doesn't disappoint! Some of them are a little on crack so you have been warned...

#1 Well sh*t

"Alright, class. Please take a seat," Mr. Vacker said as he clapped his hands for silence. Everyone scrambled into the nearest chair and sat attentively.

He began the lesson. About thirty minutes later, Peter's Peter Tingle went off.

A yellow sparkly circle appeared near the door. Dr. Strange and Levi walked through and glanced around in bewilderment.

"Well, shoot," the doctor said. "Wrong place."—he noticed Peter--"Oh hey Peter!"

"Hey," Peter squeaked. Before anyone could say anything else, he did the yellow sparkly thing he does all the time and disappeared.

#2 Pickup

Brrriiinnnggg.

Peter grabbed his backpack and rushed out the door. After a quick stop at his locker, he ran outside.

Freedom at last.

A honking of a car horn diverted his attention. He glanced over and saw Bucky sitting in the driver's seat of a Ford pickup truck.

Peter jogged over and hopped into the passenger's side which drew a lot of attention.

"Is that the Winter Soldier?"

"He's hot."

"Dam right!"

"What is Peter doing with him?"

"I'm bored, I'm gonna go read Wattpad."

#3 Mercedes 

"C'mon, Peter! You're going to be late!" Tony called.

"Coming dad!" He ran to the car where Tony was waiting and hopped in.

*time skip Chloe confessed to Joe*

When the black Mercedes pulled up to the front of Midtown, whispers followed it.

The door opened to reveal Peter Parker and Tony Stark.

Tony gave Peter a hug before the latter stepped out into the sunshine.

A few claimed to have heard him say "bye dad" but that wasn't true...right?

#4 Birdbrain

Peter was sitting quietly in science when he heard a rustling from the vents.

Before anyone could react, a man fell down and crashed into the room.

He glanced around. "What are the chances I would end up in here?"

"Get lost Birdbrain," Peter sighed.

"My feelings are hurt, you spineless lampshade."

In the distance, a faint "What?!" was heard.

#5 Lunch

"Ugh, I forgot my lunch," Peter complained.

"Again," MJ noted without a trace of emotion.

"Again," Ned confirmed.

"I need new friends."

"Pete!" A new voice called. Everyone's heads whipped around to see the Scarlet Witch.

She waltzed over to his table and plopped a brown lunch bag down. "Thanks Wanda!"

"No problem, but Tony said of you do it again, no fanfiction for a week."

"nO fAnFiCtIoN?" Thanos gasped out of no where. "That is the worst punishment of all!"

Everyone silently agreed.

#6 Glitter

"F.R.I.D.A.Y., where is Peter now?" Sam asked, covered in pink glitter. Peter had pranked him and he intended to get revenge.

"Peter is currently at school," the AI responded.

"Honey, you got a big storm coming," he said to no one in particular.

•••

Peter was outside doing a science project with his class when his spider sense tingled.

He glanced up just in time to see Sam fly overhead with his Falcon suit on. Sam held a bucket filled to the rim with rainbow glitter which he promptly poured on Peter's head. 

Ah, revenge was sweet.

"You mother–"

"–father!"

"Brother!"

#7 Spider

"AAAAHH!" A scream echoed through the tower.

Steve broke down the door in full Captain America gear, expecting a fight. Instead he saw Clint and Scott standing on the table.

"What's wrong?" He asked, slightly confused.

"S-Sp-Spider!" Scott screamed.

"All units on deck. This is an Avengers level threat," Steve spoke into the coms.

Soon, all the Avengers, minus Peter, Loki(he's an Avenger fite me), and Thor were standing on tables and counters brandishing various kitchen utensils as weapons.

Thor and Loki walked in and took stock of the situation.

"Why don't you try calling Peter?" Loki asked as an intellectual.

"...Why didn't we think of that?"

•••

Peter saw a flash of white out of the corner of his eye. 

One glance out the window showed that Loki and Thor had Bifrosted to the school.

Peter rushed outside only to be met with three words. "We need your help." Without a second thought, he rushed to the tower.

Upon seeing the threat, he proceeded to join his family in a twist on 'The Floor Is Lava.'

Later...

"SOMEBODY HELP USSSSS!"

#8 Goose

"Meow."

The class looked around for the source of the disturbance.

A cat jumped down from a bookshelf and stretched. 

Everyone 'aww'ed except for Peter, who freaked out.

"Goose! What are you doing here!?"

One of the students tried to pick him up, but Peter pushed them back. "Stay away from the flerken."

"It don't bite," Flash argued.

"Yes it do," Peter assured.

The next day, Flash's parents were paying medical bills for a 'cat scratch injury.' Odd huh?

Taaa-daaaa!

I had no idea if this was good so please tell me what you think. 

Also, I want to thank CHB4EverIlarbnoone3000, and Agent_Rabbeth for commenting and voting under thirty minutes after the chapter comes out! You guys are amaZHANG!

Vote and comment!