wHaT iS tHiS? a ClIcHe FiElD tRiP? •2•

"Alright, Midtown," Percy smiled as he led the class to the elevator. "Next, we're going to the R&D labs!"

"See, he didn't recognize you, Penis," Flash hissed as he walked past. Peter merely rolled his eyes.

When the elevator doors opened, Peter's class stepped out, murmuring excitedly.

"This way!" Percy herded the students over to seven tables, each with a small bin of scrap parts. "You will now be attempting to create a robot based on the design of Mr. Stark's personal intern's robot!"

Peter blushed slightly.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y, please send R2-D22 to lab 16B," Percy asked the AI.

Loud cursing was heard in the elevator as they waited.

"What the-"

"What is this thing?"

"It looks like a robot."

"Who is this thing?"

"Why is this thing?"

"Shut up, Drax."

"Wait-- why are we stopping on this floor?"

"Human technology."

"Good point."

The elevator opened once more, revealing Peter's robot, R2-D22 and a group of distressed aliens/sort-of-aliens.

"Wrong floor, who dis!?" Quill yelled, throwing up his hands. Clearly Peter's lessons on culture were paying off.

Percy, being the smart intern he was, chose not to question them and started to relay instructions.

"Peter?" Gamora interrupted.

"Yeah?" Both Peters responded earning one of them a smack in the back of the head from Gamora.

"Isn't this the one who asked that I don't put my eggs in him when we were-" Mantis questioned, cocking her head to one side.

"Yep!" Peter yelped. "Great to see you too!" The tour group was watching the interaction like it was an interesting tennis match, back and forth, back and forth.

"Why are you guys here? Clint told me you were coming but he never said why," Peter changed the subject. 

Groot had wandered to a nearby desk and was finding batteries extremely interesting.

"Don't eat them!" Rocket cried, sounding 100% done. Haha same

"They needed supplies," Nebula informed. "Unfortunately, to get here we encountered a group of space bandits." The Guardians shuddered.

"It was that bad?" 

"Not the bandits," Drax said. "How we beat them. Quill here"--he jerked his thumb toward the later--"decided it would be a great idea to have another dance off. We made it out alive, but we're now scarred for life."

"That's...great?" Peter suggested as he forgot about his class.

"Well, it was nice seeing you, but Tiny Stank will get mad at us for not parallel parking the spaceship soon if we don't leave," Quill shrugged. "Well, when life gives you lemons." He imitated the vine.

Rocket dragged Groot away from his new fascination, flex tape, and the walked to the elevator. Mantis gave Peter a quick wave before they headed up to the penthouse.

Percy just sighed because he had seen weirder. The class on the other hand, was a different story. They started pestering Peter with questions.

"Alright!" Percy yelled which properly shut everyone up. "Let's build some robots."

They got into groups of two so Ned and MJ went together because Peter couldn't participate. Instead he chatted with Percy about the newest project for interns.

Thirty minutes later, the alarm went off and they all stepped back from their workstations. Percy walked around, examining each design before pronouncing Ned and MJ the winners. They each received the newest Stark tablet.

The tour group walked to the cafeteria.

"Dam, I forgot my lunch," Peter whispered. 

As if some magical being had heard him(the author), Clint swung upside down from the vents with his legs hooked over the edge of the ceiling and placed a Publix grocery bag on the table. He suddenly fell down and faceplanted on the ground. Scott quickly emerged from the vents, revealing to be the source of Clint's fall.

"What are you doing?" Scott asked Clint, doing their usual joke when one of them fell.

"Testing to see if gravity still works," Clint replied as he stood up. "It still does." The duo laughed until they remembered the reason they were here.

"Your pops wanted me to give that to you," Scott told the teenager.

"Oh and have fun with that Q&A with your dad later!" Clint said before running off, Scott right behind him.

Lunch was uneventful except for one interruption near the end.

"The owner of the gray spaceship,could you please move your vehicle. You are blocking people's cars," came an announcement over the loudspeaker.

Once everyone had thrown away their trash, Percy led the group to the last part of the tour, a Q&A with the Avengers.

Midtown sat down on the floor of an empty training room until Earth's Mightiest Idiots--I mean Heroes walked in.

They stood at the front of the class, acting as if they were waiting for something. 

The Guardians burst through the door three minutes later, out of breath.

"Sorry," Star Lord wheezed. "Traffic was murder." Which earned an eye roll from Tony.

"Now that we're all here," Tony said. "Questions?"

A few tentative hands raised. The questions were mostly about missions or who was dating who.

One student asked "Where is Black Panther?" And a few claimed to have heard Drax mutter "Why is Black Panther?"

It was fine until Flash was called on.

"Do you accept high schoolers as interns?"

"No," Tony replied without a second of hesitation. "But-"

"HA! I KNEW YOU WERE LYING, Parker!"

"What did you just say?" Natasha growled.

"He's been lying about knowing you!" Flash accused. Peter sighed. No one noticed, but Percy had grabbed popcorn at some point and was now munching on it while wearing blue and red 3D glasses at the back of the room. Schist was about to go down.

"You know what, you little [Steeb censored language]," Tony began. "Peter is better in every single [not Steeb approved] way. But you. You, on the other hand are a[Steeb does not approve this message] little [Steeb says no] who deserves to [Steeb is angry]. So [this message was brought to you by Steeb] off you [know what? Steeb censor the rest of this paragraph].

The rest of the heroes nodded along.

"Out." Tony breathed. The class did not need to be told twice. They ran out of the building with Percy behind them, upset he didn't think to film the while thing.

"I'm baaaack" Thor sang, walking in with an arm full of Poptarts. He noted every Avengers' weapons. "What did I miss?"

Fin.

Boom.

Peace out.

Mike drop.

This took me so long so I hope you enjoyed. 

Also, shoutout to Foosball342 for always being so supportive with their comments!

Vote and comment or else WCKD will come for you.