Wakanda Nonsense Is This?

SalvATION! Sorry, I just updated one of my books I haven't updated in a month and an feeling very accomplished. So boom, updated.

Warning: Lots of memes

It's not a Peter Parker oneshot book without...

"Mr. Stark!" Peter pleaded desperately. "Please, please, please tell me what the surprise is!"

Tony chuckled. "Then it wouldn't be much of a surprise. Come along now." He walked down the tiled floor with Peter bouncing in his wake.

At the end of the dimly lit hallway, stood a set of steel doors. These, Tony promptly pushed open, revealing an airport hanger.

"Can I fly the plane!" Peter squealed and pointed energetically to a jet that two workmen were polishing.

"Oh gods no. Lord knows I don't need another Siberia," the older man muttered.

Peter pouted, but his sadness only lasted a brief moment, for they rounded another corner. This time, instead of planes, there was a long runway, half of it extending for beyond the compound.

"Who are we waiting for?" Asked Peter.

"You'll see," smirked Tony. "You'll see."

"That sounds ominous," Peter noted.

Tony didn't respond but stood up a little straighter.

After a few agonizing minutes of waiting, Peter grew confused.

"Mr. Stark? How long is this gonna take? Because I have to be home in time for dinner and you know how Dad and Pops get when I'm late and-" Peter was cut off mid-sentence by a faint humming.

The noise became steadily louder until a high-tech ship appeared approximately a mile away.

Peter stared in awe as the ship performed an effortless landing and rolled inside the docking bay faster than a normal plane should have been able to.

A hatch popped open with a satisfying click and a metal ramp extended.

Two figures emerged. One was obviously King T'Challa, but the other was unfamiliar to Peter.

"T'Challa," Tony greeted. "Thank you again for coming to attend that important meeting. The one I forgot the topic of."

"It is an honor to assist Stark Industries," the king replied before remembering his companion. "Oh! And this is Shuri, my little sister."

Shuri cast a judging glance at Tony before her gaze wandered to Peter. He shifted uncomfortably under Shuri's gaze, but showed no weakness.

"Hi, I'm Peter Barnes-Rogers," Peter introduced timidly.

"I like your accent. Where are you from?" Shuri tested.

"I'm Liberian," responded the teen automatically.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I like your accent, where are you from?" Shuri whispered.

"Did they just-" Tony stuttered.

"They did," T'Challa confirmed sadly.

Peter and Shuri whipped out their Uno Reverse cards and displayed them to the adults.

"Well, well, well. How the turn tables," Peter noted.

Shuri high fived him before asking rapid fire questions about his Minecraft account.

Meanwhile, T'Challa and Tony were praying to all the gods(yes, even Loki) that this was not happening.

"We should go," Tony decided.