Presentation

Warning: W E I R D  S C H I S T  P R O V I N G  I  N E E D  M O R E  S L E E P

Peter Stark had a presentation due and he was scrambling to finish it.

He had collected all the info, but just needed to put it together in a slide show and he'd be done. Easy right?

Wrong.

Slideshows are incredibly finicky, as anyone who has created one would know.

So he rushed, and didn't think about the title before slamming shut his laptop.

Little did he know, The Author™ had a plan.

•••

Peter grabbed what he thought was his computer off the kitchen counter and shoved it into his bag.

"In a hurry?" Clint commented.

"You could say that." Peter shoved a piece of toast in his mouth and stumbled to the elevator, attempting to tie his shoe while walking.

Clint laughed at his efforts, but made no attempts to help him.

Peter managed to make it inside the elevator and push the circular button marked L for lobby. He jogged to where Happy was waiting, only tripping once.

"You're early," noted Tony's bodyguard.

"I have a presentation," Peter explained.

Happy nodded and pushed the gas pedal.

Vroom, they were off.

*Tina cried and Chloe comforted her(some of you said they saw Endgame so that's an appropriate reaction)*

"Eugene," Mr. Ikol chose. "You go next." 

Flash made a not-so-valiant attempt to strut to the front of the classroom, but failed epically and ended up looking like a chicken with COVID-19.

"My presentation was on the Avengers," he announced. "They are heroes who save stuff. Unfortunately, they are not as great as me, so I decided to not do a presentation on them. Instead, I did one on me!"

Mr. Ikol sighed and placed his head in his hands.

Flash pulled up a thirty slide presentation.

It took forty-five minutes, but they eventually finished with a riveting speech about his awesomeness. Note the sarcasm.

"We only have time for one or two more," Mr. Ikol said. "Peter. Why don't you go."

Peter walked nervously to the desk at the front of the room and pulled out his laptop. How he didn't notice the difference between his school and personal computer is a mystery.

Author: No. *pushes Sherlock away* Go find some other mystery

He pulled up the file labeled Project.

"I did a project about Ancient Greek Mythology," began Peter. He pressed play and the screen began to fade in from black.

Cool font thingy=Words on the screen

Bold=Presentation

Normal=Normal dialogue