Quotes

So this is me procrastinating on actually writing a real chapter and covering it up as a thank you for 1k reads and 240 votes. Its basically Peter embracing his inner fanboy and channeling Persassy.

Warning: Quoting

•••

Peter was standing in the hallway of his new school, fidgeting with the edge of his sweatshirt.

Inside his new classroom, he heard the teacher say, "Class, we have a new student today."

That was Peter's cue. He shyly walked in and stood awkwardly at the front of his class.

"Hi," the teacher said. "I'm Mrs. Jackson the teacher greeted. She had dirty blonde hair and grey eyes. "What's your name?"

"MY NAME IS ALEXANDER HAMILTON! AND THERE'S A MILLION THINGS I HAVEN'T DONE!"

•••

Peter was tinkering with Tony in their lab when Peter screeched. Tony immediately rushed over but Peter jumped on the ceiling holding a fully functional light saber.

"Peter? What is that?" He asked hesitantly.

"It's a lightsaber, duh!"

"You kids, always up to something," Tony muttered as he headed for the door.

"lE gAsP!" Peter cried. "mR. fOrKlE?"

•••

"And done!" Ned confirmed. Ned and Peter were hunched over a computer in the library hacking into the school's newsfeed.

"Done with what?" MJ asked as she walked out from behind a nearby shelf.

"Hacking into the school's newsfeed and putting up ads for Donald Trump," Ned confessed proudly.

"You idiot!" Peter fake gasped. "You could have gotten us killed! Or worse, expelled!"

•••

Today there was a new student named Piper. Flash was in love sadly.

"Hey, baby," he attempted to flirt.

"Go to Tartarus, who ever you are. I already have a boyfriend," she wrinkled her nose.

"I'm the Flash-"

Peter saw this as an opening. "No Barry, we are."

Piper said nothing but high fived Peter discretely.

•••

"Does anyone know a landmark in the west?" Mr. Bruner quizzed.

Flash raised his hand smugly. "The Eiffel Tower."

"Uh, no..."

MJ was called on. "Pleateus."

"Correct! Peter?"

"The dam snack bar."

Mr. Bruner's eyes twinkled mischievously. "Very good, Peter."

Suddenly, the window exploded and rained a shower of glass down upon the students. There stood Thalia, Grover, and Percy.

"Did someone say something about a dam T-shirt?"

•••

Peter was walking around the tower humming quietly to himself.

"Hey Pete! Watcha singing?" Bucky asked.

"Are you sure you want to know?" Peter asked with real concern showing.

"I guess?" He replied hesitantly.

*to the tune of jingle bells*

 "Fighting on Titan, A planet far away. All the fangirls cried, Producers laughed away(haha). Star lord ruined it all, Because Gamora died. Fans are still insisting, that Loki's still alive! Oh jingle bells, Thanos smells, Loki's neck snapped away. Peter died, Tony cried, and nobody saves the day! Hey!"

"...sometimes I worry about you."

•••

"Hey Peter, could you pass me the remote?" Rhodes asked.

Peter did so. "Good kid."

"wHoS hAd A bAd RuN!"

•••

"Hey guys!" Peter called, running into the kitchen."

"Have you guys seen my Mango Cheese book?"

"Uh, no?"

"Hold on," Bucky said before rummaging around in the fridge. He handed Peter a mango and cheese.

"Nope!"

Clint, being the intellectual that he is, ran into the room wearing a pink shirt with green leggings a holding a sword. "F.R.I.D.A.Y., play "Shake It Off."

"Hang on, I'll go get my wolves," Peter promised before sprinting to his room.

•••

"Peter?" Tony called. "Why is the living room splattered with whip cream?"

Peter calmly walked in with a tunic and teal contacts in. "There is no reason to worry."

•••

"Mr. Parker? May I ask why you're using this perfectly good class time to be watching footage from Glee?" Ms. Byrne asked.

"See, I'm trying to get Music Meistro to transport me into a musical so I want to be prepared."

•••

"So today we're going to be learning about fossils from the early 1900s," the history teacher, Mr. Potter said.

"Like animal bones?" Dash Gibson asked.

"Exactly like that!"

"Like my uncles?" Peter asked.

•••

Bruce was taking a sample of Peter's blood in the lab.

"So Peter, it looks like you have half the type of blood of a spider and half of a human."

"Dam, I didn't want to be a half-blood."

•••

P r o c r a s t i n a t i o n

I'm not gonna say the Easter eggs this time have fun :)