Shopping with the Avengers

A/N this inspiration was from another fanfic

@Khy_maknae @BuzzKittyCat @extragumyum😁

TW: Food

"We're out of food again," Bucky complained.

"Are you kidding me!" Tony yelled. "That's the third time this week!"

"Then we must go to, what do you mortals call it, ah yes, Publix," Thor said.

"This can only end well," Nat commented.

"You need disguises," Peter pointed out, sitting on top of the fridge.

"Okay."

*lé time skip of putting on costumes*

"Now we're ready to go!" Peter decided.

Tony had a fedora and an large ski jacket on. Natasha and Wanda simply put on sunglasses and tied back their hair. Thor was dressed like a dog and trained to say 'woof.' Bucky and Steve dressed like old men while Sam and Rhodey opted to stay home. Finally, Clint wore a trench coat and sunglasses. He taped a sign to his back saying "Definitely not Clint Barton."

*time skip to the store*

"Okay let's split up," Tony directed. "Clint and Peter, go get the fruit. Wanda, Natasha, the snacks. Thor, poptarts. Bucky, meat. Steve, canned food. And I'll go find the drinks.

"Avengers..." Steve said. "Assemble."

They all rushed off to their respective area of the store.

Peter was gathering the strawberries while Clint whistled and casually put apples in a bag.

Tony picked out the largest box of coffee grounds and proceeded to get bottled water.

Thor received many strange looks as he plodded down the aisle towards the poptarts. Let's just say it was a miracle he didn't get kicked out of the store.

Natasha and Wanda did their task with time to spare so they talked about what they should binge on Netflix next.

At first, Bucky tried to buy the entire deli section until the manager explained that he couldn't do that.

Steve got angry at Publix for not alphabeticalizing (is that a word) their cans.

Once they finished, the Avengers met at the checkout. Someone next to them recognized the heroes and chaos ensued.

They never went grocery shopping together again...