Capes

For LarryDrarrySolangelojk_imDying_inside, and PetertonysonStark09

Warning: Poor sleep habits, uhhh...capes?

Peter Parker was never one to get much sleep.

He often lost track of time and didn't make it to bed until 4am. It's not like Tony could tell him it was bad, mainly because he did the same thing. Partly because he didn't know. 

Peter was always wrapped up in his latest project or homework assignment which left little time for rest.

So far, he had managed to not do anything too drastic. He had taken measures like getting the full three hours of sleep or always having coffee on hand.

Key words: "So far"

Well, Siberia was an exception, but that's a different story.

*Chloe is waiting outside Tina's house, ready for their date*

Peter had two tests, one project, and an essay due tomorrow. Oh yeah, and he'd been stabbed, but that was irrelevant.

He was rushing to finish, surviving only on coffee and gummy worms. But, hey. We've all been there at one point, so who are we to judge?

After a long night, filled with no sleep and a hallucination of chickens, Peter managed to finish everything he needed.

Peter forced himself to get dressed and trudged downstairs. He didn't pay attention to what he wore, but merely grabbed the first available outfit.

He made a beeline for the coffee machine. Upon further inspection, there was only half of what Peter normally drank left. Oh well, it would have to make due.

Peter encountered no one on his way down to the lobby, probably because of how early it was(read: plot convenience).

He crept into a nearby alleyway and pulled out his mask. Upon tugging it over his face, Peter shot a web onto the nearest building and swung away towards his school.

•••

Loki was visiting Midgard with Thor. Something about 'Midgard had a better knife selection' but most people chose to skip over that part.

He had behaved himself surprisingly well, much to everyone's surprise.

Loki was up at the same time as always and shuffled downstairs to have breakfast. He passed Peter's room and noted that it was empty. He must have left for school already.

He wandered over to the pantry and took out a bright yellow box marked "Cheerios" and poured himself a bowl.

Only then, did he notice his cape wasn't where he had left it on the stool yesterday. 

Odd, he thought. Where did it go?

After placing his empty bowl in the sink, he strode over to where he had left his green adornment.

Idk if he can do this but whatever. Loki placed a hand where it was and concentrated. He glimpsed flashes of a long hallway filled with rectangular metal boxes. He dove deeper into his crying and found an image of Peter walking out the door...wearing Loki's cape.

Loki had one goal: To get his cape back, and nothing was going to stop him.

•••

Peter tiredly marched into the dirty building that was school.