𝓜𝓸𝓶'𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱?

She is a queen,
With little bit of savage
-Anonymous

Ahira's pov.

Life has many surprises. Its just that sometimes they turn out to be delightful and sometimes disastrous. Which second holds what surprise no one knows. One minute you are smiling with people around and the next minute you find yourself alone.

When you sigh thinking that every problem of yours came to an end, thats when your world comes crashing down once again.

Crushing your crystal heart once again.
Crushing all the hopes you had once again.
Crushing the whole of you once again.

You try and try to live your life like a normal person do. Free from any sort of stress or pain or grief but then what's life without pain? A food without salt.

The darkness of the night sky stared back at me. It was just like my life, dark. But it had its moon and its stars to light it up unlike mine, which is full of darkness, no one to light it up. No one to show me the path.

A lone tear escaped my eyes looking at two particular stars.

"You left me to struggle alone in this cruel world mom and dad. When you both knew that I'll need you guys the most. You left me alone to deal with my pain. I am fed up of all this. I just want you two to come and hug me. Even if it's for one last time please" My shoulder shook as I sobbed letting out my pain.

"They are in a better place Ahira" I turned to the man that sat beside me. He turned and looked at me. His honey brown eyes piercing through my black ones as if reading my soul through my eyes. I nodded looking away not finding anything to say. I wiped my tears harshly not wanting him to see them. Not wanting him to witness the vulnerable me.

''Will you marry Azlaan?" Aunty asked looking at me with hope.

I was shocked looking at her with wide eyes. I turned to see Rinoz looking at me with a grin plastered on her face.She stood up from the stool and walked out of the kitchen.

''Aunty what are you saying?"

''Think about it my child'' She smiled.

"But.." before I could say something uncle called her. She smiled keeping her hand on my head before saying something that took away my breath.

''Afterall it was your mom's last wish.''

She disappeared from the kitchen leaving a shocked girl behind. My body shook as I held the kitchen counter.

'Mom's last wish? But how? What happened to mom?' Were my thoughts.

Wasn't I suppose to know this piece of 'information?'

I took long breaths. I need to talk to Ahaan.

★★★

Opening the brown polished wooden door, I saw two men engrossed in a conversation. Azlaan looked up at me making Ahaan follow his actions.

''Come Ahira" Ahaan said coming to my side. Feeling a pair of honey brown eyes trained at me I looked towards the balcony.