𝓓𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓵𝓼 𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓷

Ahira's pov

The sweet smell of the coffee made me inhale it more as i tapped on shinning oak table, impatiently.
In the past days, my health has improved tenfolds. The morning sickness reduced but one thing that remained was the back pain and the cravings.

"Your order ma'am" I looked up the man dressed in crisp white shirt tucked in his black pants and a bow tie resting on his neck.

"Cold coffee" I said, noting the thing in the notepad, he moved from there, leaving me again with my thoughts.

Sitting at home got me bored, so with great difficulties, i managed to butter Mom, to request azlaan to let go to the nearby cafe. And thankfully he agreed on the condition that someone have to accompain me there.

So here i am waiting for ayesha, who was late by fifteen minutes due to the conference she got stuck in her office.

Turning towards the floor length window, i smiled looking at the kids playing. How carefree they looked. Looking at them, i somewhat feel like pausing everything amd reliving my childhood days again.

Busy in my thoughts, i felt someone sit beside me. Knowing its none other ayesha i smiled to myself. We both always love coming here, whether it was the kids playing in the park that attracted us or the environment here in the cafe, is still unknown to us.

"Don't you think we should go back to our childhood days and relive those days? " I asked her, who was unusually quite today.

"Yeah, i would love too" Hearing the voice that i heard lastly three and a half years back, my eyes widened.

"Amira? " I whispered without turning towards her.

"Without seeing me, you recognized me sis, " I turned to see the smirk on her face.

"How can i forget you" I smiled sarcastically.

"Indeed" She said.

"Your order, ma'am" Same waiter from earlier arrived with my cold coffee. Thanking him i took the cold beverage.

"One green tea" She ordered him, he nodded going away.

That's when i noticed the woman in front of me. Her figure looked zero, with the dieting she must have been doing.

The black one piece that she wore reached till her knees, her milky white legs on show. The dress perfectly hung to her body, making her curves prominent. Her once curvy hair was now straight, parted from the sides, half of them resting on her shoulder, while half on her back.

Her fish shaped eyes perfectly lined with liner, her eyelashes looked more dense with the amount of mascara she has used.

She was still the same, a make up addict. But now she was no longer the round faced small girl, instead her jawlines appeared more prominent giving her a mature look.

"Looks like you missed me so much" Her piercing voice reached my eardrums, making me come out of my thoughts.

"What do you want? " I asked straightforward, because the thought of her filthy father killing my dad made the hate stored inside me come out.