𝓢𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂

Plug in and enjoy!!
I'm already in love with this song 🥺❤😩

Ahira's pov.

Days passed as I took my time to overcome the trauma. Sitting alone with my diary or staring at the dark night sky or reading The Fault In Our Stars over and over again, I overcame the trauma. Not fully but of course I have to be strong. Life doesn't ends here, there is more to life, more to live and more to laugh.

Misery and problems will come but fighting it is bravery. And I have to overcome this. The things that I lost is something no one wants to loose. Something precious that everyone want to have and cherish.

Deciding to dress like a human, rather than a zombie, I took out a sky knee length kurti and white leggings.

Enjoying the hot shower, I changed into the dress and tied my hair up in a ponytail. Descending down the stairs, I reached the kitchen where mom was already present.

She turned and her eyes went wide as she took in my appearance. Of course she had to be shocked. In these two weeks, I was looking nothing but like a walking zombie. Neither would I talk to anyone nor would I come down, unless they forced me to come and have food.

"Can I cook? " I asked without any emotion. I was all ready to talk to them like before but after seeing her face, guilt resurfaced and the confidence flew away.

"Sure" She smiled.

"Where is Azlaan?" She asked.

"Maybe in the study" I answered taking out the ingredients necessary for pancakes.

She nodded and went out, perhaps giving me some time alone. But yes the maid was there, doing dishes and other small works while I cooked.

Azlaan didn't went to office after I was brought back home and I am glad that he was supportive, unlike the other men who thinks miscarriage isn't something to grief over because you never saw the baby or embraced him. Then why to sulk over the fact that the baby that was never born is not with you.

But he is been locking himself in the study. Maybe it was his way of showing that he was sad or hurt.

Soon everything was set. I had made pancakes, toast, eggs and coffee. As I was setting up the breakfast table, I saw mom and dad coming down.

"I'll call Rinoz" She said looking around.

"No, I'll call them both" I said.

Dad gave me smile which I returned.

Knocking at the door, I waited for her to open. Seconds later she peeked through behind the door and smiled at me which I gladly reciprocated with a short smile.

"Breakfast is ready" I said and she nodded, throwing a cute smile at me as she went down.

Sighing to myself, I marched towards the study that was at the far end of the hallway. Knocking two times, I entered the room and saw him rubbing his temple.

He turned and upon seeing me, he raised his eyebrows.

"You wanted something? " He asked.