𝓗𝓸𝓷𝓮𝔂𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓷 ? 𝓝𝓸 , 𝓥𝓪𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

Its better this way.
A little lonelier but better.
-Anonymous

Enjoy the song above!
My favorite serial ost
Ye jaadu hai jinn ka!!
Though the serial might be silly but the song takes away our soul ❤💕💕

Edited by AyeshaDamar

Ahira's pov.

Life changes from good to bad and bad to good. And that is exactly what happened with me. In this one month of my marriage, Azlaan gave me hundreds of reasons to smile but not a single reason to shed a tear. I've started falling for him. His charm, his care, his affection, everything about him is drawing me towards him like a magnet.

"Ahira my dress" He entered the room making me smile. It became a routine for me. Every day after breakfast, I'd select his suit for office and he would wear the same.

He says and I quote ''I don't want these lips to curve downwards" And believe me the first time he said it was the minute I started falling for him.

"Here" I said handing him the blue suit that I choosed for him.

"Thanks" He winked at me before going inside the washroom.

I started cleaning the room and making the bed. While doing so I heard his phone ring. As he was inside I received the call which was from his secretary.

"Hello?" I said attending.

"Sir? " The man at the other side said.

"He is in the washroom" I said. He replied back with a 'ok ' and the line went off.

"Ahi get our stuffs packed" He said coming out changed into the blue suit.

"Why?" I asked going near him. Buttoning his upper three buttons I kept the tie around his neck.

"Because we are going on a vacation" He winked. His hands resting on my waist.

"Honeymoon?" I asked with a wide eyes. He closed his eyes shaking his head.

"VACATION" He said emphasizing the word while I laughed.

"HONEYMOON" I said now emphasizing the word.

"No, not that word" He said making me laugh.

"Someone is uncomfortable with the word" I giggled.

"Total rubbish" He said narrowing his eyes at me.

"Awww Azlaan you are so cute" I pinched his cheeks.

"Bhabhi...!!! Shit! My eyes" We both jerked from each other's hold hearing Rinoz who was now standing with her eyes closed.

"What the hell Rinoz? You should knock before coming" Azlaan scolded her.

"Can I open my eyes now?" She asked ignoring his scolding.

"Yes" He glared at her.

"I should knock yeah? But for that you should keep your door closed" She glared at him back. Holding my hand she dragged me out of the room leaving behind my poor husband.

★★★★

I looked at the clock for the hundredth time. Azlaan was not home yet and I was feeling anxious about it. He always reaches before dinner and today it's been eleven pm already yet no sign of him.

I got up and went towards the lawn. Sitting on the swing I gazed at the full moon. It shined like it had all the happiness of the world. I smiled closing my eyes and leaned backwards.

Opening my eyes I closed it again due to the light.

"You awake?" I turned to see azlaan sitting on the bed beside me with his laptop. His messy hair falling on his forhead and specs adorning his honey brown eyes. He was looking cute!

I sat up straight while he again shifted his gaze towards the laptop screen. I sighed looking at him. He's been working alot since last one month. Even he took only two days off during our wedding. Due to which we didn't got enough time to spend but he makes sure that we at least spent one hour together each day.

"How did I land up in the bed? " I asked even though I knew he must have carried me here.
He smiled instead of answering.

I took his laptop and closed it. He sighed looking at me.

"Give it Ahira. I have a meeting tomorrow. " He said calmly.

"But you are tired" I reasoned. He laid down keeping his head on my lap. Running a hand through his black hair I removed his specs.

"You remember you said I'm lucky?" He asked out of the blue. I remembered saying it on our wedding night.

"Hmm" I said.

"Now when I look at you,-" He opened his eyes.
Our eyes clashed. Brown with black. A battle it was filled with unsaid love. The love that is blooming but yet to be discovered.

"I know I am lucky" His words reached my heart. Its rythm changed into a different one, something calm and peaceful.

Was it worth?
No?
Yes?
🤔
🤨
🤔
🤨

A Tarnodo awaiting ahead 😫
Buckle your seatbelts!

Let me know if you liked it by
Vote ☑
💬Comment
Share ✨

Happy reading📖