𝓢𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓮

Loving was the most exquisite form of self destruction
-Anonymous

Look who is back to give an update for you all!

Ahira's pov.

Taking out the food for him in the plate, I set the table and was about to go up when he came down.

My steps halted feeling his rough hands around my wrist.

"Come" He said tugging my hands.

"Where?" I asked.

"I have to talk to you" He said, his expression transforming into a serious one.

I nodded sensing his serious mood. Guiding me to the chair he sat down and here I thought he would pull out a chair for me like gentleman. Not wanting to make a fool out of me, I was about to go and sit on the opposite chair when he held my hand and pulled me into him, make me fall on his lap. Once realisation hit me, my eyes widened.

"What are you doing!?" I asked.

"No one will see us now that we live alone" He winked. His seriousness long vanished into thin air.

"Promise me something" He whispered taking out a morsel of chapati and fed me.

"What?" I questioned.

"You know right that I'll always be with you no matter what" He asked. I nodded blinking my eyes.

"Then why don't you talk to me about what's bothering you?" His expression was so adorable that I fell for him once again.

"We always want smiles and happiness from life but it always gives us problems and tears. But you want what? We should learn to make our life beautiful with those tears and problems"

"Why are you trying to be all philosophical when you don't know how to be one?" I pouted trying to avoid this topic.

"Don't change the topic" He glared.

"I'm sleepy Azlaan" I faked a yawn getting up from his grip.

"You aren't" He held my hand in a tight grip making it difficult for me to escape.

"We are going out" He announced further. I frowned looking at him and then at the clock, which showed 11pm.

"Where are you going " I interrogated. He narrowed eyes his looking at and without answering, marched towards our room after washing his hands.

Taking the plates, I put them in the sink to wash it afterwards. I headed to our room to see what that husband of mine was upto. When I entered , I found him all ready in a fresh pair of black jeans with white t-shirt half tucked. His hair slightly wet and messy. He was looking devilishly handsome, taking my breath away!

"Why do you want to go out now?" I asked in my usual flat tone.

"Come on, stop interrogating and wear that" He said pointing towards the bed. That's when i noticed a black denim jeans and t-shirt in the bed exactly same as his, just the top was little bit long with a black hijab accompanied.