𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾

With a brave heart, anything is possible
-Anonymous

Ahira's pov.

Wearing the black floor length dress, I set my duppata on the right hand side. The silver danglers dancing along with my moves. Taking the eyeliner I winged it on my eyelids. For hair I preferred to keep it open as it suits the dress more.

Lastly I wore my heals. Looking at myself in the mirror for one last time, I exited the room not knowing where to head to.

Looking here and there I stood at the same place for over five minutes.

"Mrs.Ahira? " I turned to see a elderly man dressed in hotel uniform smiling at me.

I nodded my head indicating a yes.

"This way ma'am" He said moving towards the deserted backside of the hotel. I panicked seeing no one was around.

"Um.. Can you tell me where are we going?" I asked hesitantly.

"Sir told me not to tell you anything" He smiled further.

This man really had no other place to take me than this deserted one ??

As we moved further, I saw hint of fairy lights peeping from behind the trees. A table was set under the big tree with various cuisine. Two chairs at either side whose legs were covered in fairy lights.

"I'll take your leave" Saying the old man disappeared before I could ask anything further.

"Hey! My amiable lady" I turned and a gasp escaped my lips seeing Azlaan on his knees.

"Well, I won't ask you to marry me as we are already married. But I want to ask you that will you be mine to love forever?" He asked with his killer smile.

I covered my mouth, laughing, smiling and crying altogether.

"Before I didn't knew what love is. But now that when I think of it, I guess I have had always been in love with you. First as a cousin, then as a best friend and now as a husband. It feels as if you have possessed me entirely. My day starts with thinking about you and ends with thinking about you. I know its barely been two months that we got married but love doesn't calls before coming, right? I don't know how to express my feelings but trust me Ahira, I want to love you everyday like there is no tomorrow. I want to grow old with you. And lastly I want to die in your arms, caged in your love. Will you give me the honor of loving you unconditionally Mrs. Ahira Azlaan? " He asked with a platinum ring in his hand.

"Y-yes, I would" I chocked.

"I love you" He said putting the ring on my finger.

"I love you too" I don't know why I said that but it felt as if this was best time to say those magical word. It was like either now or never.

"Here, I have one more thing for you" He took out another box that was kept on the table which I didn't notice.

"Wow" The words left my mouth seeing a beautiful platinum necklace. For a platinum craze like me this was a very beautiful gift. The pendant was a shape that I couldn't really describe. The beautiful blue stone added elegance to its beauty. It was simple but at the same time elegant.

Twirling me around he kept my hair aside

Twirling me around he kept my hair aside. His fingers brushing past my skin sending shivers down the spine.

I shuddered inwardly as he locked the chain and ran his fingers along the nape of my neck.

Kissing my cheeks he turned me around once again. I looked up at his eyes filled with love and admiration. Inching closer I cupped his face and kept my lips over his. Perhaps something changed within me that I took this step provoking him further. Our lips moved in sync. A soft and love filled kiss it was.

Breaking the kiss he came dangerously close to my ears and whispered "We should have our dinner."

I closed my eyes feeling shy.
"Y-yeah" I stuttered.

Holding my hand he lead me to the table where we enjoyed the delicious food in comfortable silence.

★★★

The girl in front of me glowed in a different way. Her eyes twinkled at the thought of being loved by someone. A person who would listen to all of her miseries and do a happy dance with her in her happiness.

Changing into the bathrobe I tied a towel on my wet hair. As I exited the washroom, I saw him lying on the bed with his mobile in his hand. Sensing my presence, he turned and smiled at me. Reciprocating the action, I headed towards the mirror and started applying the lotion.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" His husky voice was dangerously close to my ears. His hands resting on my stomach as he hugged me from behind.

"Am I?" I tried to sound bold but it came out only as a whisper.

Turning towards him I looked directly into his eyes while my hands resting behind his neck. Rubbing my nose against his I teased him a little. But to my utter disappointment, the tables turned as he lifted me up in bridal style making me regret my decision immediately.

"Leave me" I squealed.

"Now that you have started the game let me finish it" Saying this he kept me on the soft mattress softly.

He kissed my forehead first, then my eyes, nose, and chin. He looked me in my eyes and descended his lips on mine.

The moon and stars witnessed our union and blessed us a long life as we showered each other with love.

Some moments of our Azhira!!!
By the way hows the update?
And please show some mercy by voting and commenting, it boosts me up!

Don't forget to share it with your friends ❤
That_innocent_royal rabyah18 Writerbyheart01
Check this out please🙏

Until then,
Happy reading📖