𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓯𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

Hey my dear Readers!!
Look what i have for you

"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go "
- Anonymous

Azlaan's pov.

Ringing the bell we stood there patiently waiting for someone to come and open the door.

"Why the hell are they taking so long?" Ahaan muttered beside me annoyingly.

We sent Ayesha home as we found it inappropriate to roam around the city with her this late. So after dad's insistence she finally agreed to go home.

My head snaps upwards hearing the door creak open.

Looking at us, the man frowned.

"What are you doing here?" He glared at us all, particularly at Ahaan.

"We want to meet your daughter" Ahaan said narrowing his eyes.

"Why would you want to see her?" His voice clipped.

"Ahaan?" We heard a lady's voice. Ahira's mom or whatever she is appeared from behind.

A small smile played on her lips as she saw Ahaan but soon it vanished seeing the police with us too.

"Hello Mr.Ahmed. You see Azlaan Aatish's wife is missing and they think, perhaps, it's your daughter who did this" Raj informed. Hearing him accuse his daughter, Amira's dad fumed in anger.

"We don't just think but are hundred percent sure that it's her '' Ahaan spat.

"What rubbish are you saying young man?" Amira's dad asked in rage.

"If you think your daughter didn't do anything then let us meet her" I said trying to be as calm as possible. But it's hard to keep calm when my wife is in danger and moreover she is pregnant and weak.

"Let them in" Amira's mom said.

"What the hell are you saying?" He shouted at her.

"I know what I'm saying" She glared at him. By the corner of my eyes, I saw Ahaan's eyes widened seeing the woman stand up in front of this beast of a man.

"Please co-operate Mr.Ahmed" Officer said.

Finally giving up he allowed us in. The police took charge and searched the whole house.

"Sir no one's up there," one of the police said.

"Where is your daughter? Where is she?" I shouted as rage filled my senses. If not here then where has she kept Ahira?

"Azlaan let me" Ahaan tried to calm me down but only if he knew what my mind and heart is going through.

"If anything happens to her, I won't leave any of you. I'll make sure to kill all of you with my bare hands" I grabbed his collar ignoring my dad who was trying to hold me back.

"If you know where Ahira is so please tell us." Ahaan pleaded in front of the woman who had a sympathetic look on her face.