𝓢𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓴

Loving you was the most exquisite from of self destruction

- Anonymous

Author pov

Blinking her eyes repeatedly, she adjusted herself to the bright sunlight that is now peeking through opened curtains.

Rubbing her eyes, she looked around to see Azlaan, and frowned when she didn't get him anywhere. Getting out of the blanket, she headed to the washroom to get ready for the day.

Once she felt content with her look, she headed out of the room with an enthusiastic and a happy mood.

"Good morning" She greeted everyone cheerfully cheerfully making them all look at her, amused.

Ever since they came here, before two she has been the most moody one. At times it would be her laughing and joking while at times it would be the exact opposite.

"What's up with the good mood? " Affan grinned, earning a glare from Ahaan and Ayesha.

"Why would there be a reason for me to be happy?" She frowned.

"Leave it, you know him and his stupidity" Ahaan kicked his foot beneath the table making him yelp.

"Ouch!! " He winced holding his leg, making Ayesha snicker.

"What was that? " Questioned ahira raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing important" He said, his voice holding the pain that he was feeling from the immense kick that he just got presented with.

"Good morning" All the heads turned to Azlaan who entered wearing a grey button down shirt and grey jeans, looking handsome as ever.

How could someone not fall for him? Thought Ahira who fell for this charm all over again.

"Why not go to the eco point today? I have heard the view is so good there" Ahira said, making Azlaan smile.

"Why not! " He remarked, taking a seat next to her after pecking her forehead.

"Woah, i thought we were going to sulk at home " Ayesha laughed remembering how ahira had lashed out on Affan yesterday because he spilled his coffee over her, a little bit of that.

"Such a foul mood she was in yesterday!! God she just scared the hell outta me" Affan fanned himself dramatically.

Everyone laughed continuing their breakfast.

★★★★

The sun stood proudly in its place, spreading its warmth as the gang got in their car with the essential picnic things.

"And like this we will have a happy ending!! " Affan shouted Making them all smack their forehead at his stupidity.

"There is nothing known as a happy ending, " Ahira remarked.

"Acha? "

Ignoring the comment she came back to admire the beautiful view of Mahabaleshwar, while others were indulged in chit chat, except one.

Ayesha was genuinely worried for her best friend who was drowning in despair in spite of all the efforts taken by them to bring her back. She knows and can understand that it is difficult for her Ahira to be back to normal after knowing that she can bear a child, or perhaps she can but she doesn't want to look at the positive side.

On the other hand ahira doesn't even know why she is behaving like this, like an extreme moody person. She wants to be happy, like before, she wants to enjoy her life ignoring all the negativities surrounding her. But at the same time she is scared, scared of being happy, because whenever happiness greets her, she was encountered with a great tornado of sadness and despair.

But what she doesnt know is that this trip will surely change her. At Least a little bit.

Taking a deep breath of sigh, ayesha smiled at everyone, unaware of the twist that her fate was planning.

A very update, i know.. But i am planning something good for the next one ✌

Until then happy reading
And yeah check out IndianLegion and participate in out graphic shop!!

Thank you❤