𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓾𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽

Its a human nature to seek happiness from life. But when it serves us with sadness, we cry.
Par janab, dard se zindagi sajana bhi ek alag hi khushi hai ❤

- Razina (Stariewrites)

Ahira's pov :

Come on pass it here!! "
"No affi here, she won't catch and then we will lose the match"
"What!!? “

Their happy voices filled the surrounding but to me, the only thing visible was a lady in front of me with a newborn in her hand. I want to get rid of this grief and would love to smile and play like others but something within me is refraining me from doing so.
I could see everyone around me, being all happy with their life, I want to be too. In Fact i was one hell of a cheerful girl, who only liked to have positive vibes around her, but looked like life had other plans, it always had,has and will have.
I see Ayesha walking towards me with a frown. I know Ahaan bhai again said something to which she huffed and came here.
Ignoring her, I again looked at the baby and his/her parents trying to imagine me and azlaan in their place.

"You came to mahabaleshwar for this? “ I heard her say as she took a seat beside me.

"I never wanted to come, you guys forced me " I said and wiped the tears that fell unconsciously.

"Don't cry," She said with a concerned look.

" You don't know what I lost ayesha" I sounded rude? Yes probably.

"I can understand," She whispered.

"No you don't '' I replied harshly , getting up from the mat and walking to the dead end. The view was breathtakingṣ there and I wanted to get a good view.

“Ahira !!” Shouted a very panicked ayesha, turning to them I saw all of them had stopped playing,probably thinking that I am going to fall down. Well I am not that weak.

“I am not falling, don’t worry” I said looking at them. Casting a last glance at the couple and the baby, I marched towards the car and got in knowing that everyone will follow soon. I can stand there in front of that baby for too long.

And as I guessed, everyone followed and we headed home.

I went directly into the bathroom and closed the door, I am fed up, fed up of being depressed and sad. I want to forget all the bad things and start anew. But something within me is scared to start a new, that I can really decipher. Sliding down the wall, a low sob left my tired soul. It hurts, alot, when you can’t live the life that is promised to you happily or more precisely, you want to but the circumstances won’t let you.

Collecting myself, i got up wiping my tears, when i heard the shuffling sound outside, if azlaan hears me crying then he will be worried for no reason. Getting up from the floor, I took a cold shower and got freshened up. Exiting the washroom I saw Azlaan engrossed in his phone. Upon feeling my presence, his head rose up from his phone, shooting a handsome smile to me he walked towards the washroom, probably for a shower.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

I looked up hearing the twisting of the door knob. Azlaan was long gone after taking a shower and is probably on the lawn with the boys. And I was reading a book called “Something i never told "  though i have read it like 100 times, but who cares when it helps you take your mind off of things

"Come in," I said, looking at Ayesha, who smiled brightly at me.

"Hi" She said.

"You know you don't need to knock? " I  said, smiling lightly.

"Hmm" She took a seat in the bed beside me.

"So! " I closed my book and sat straight.

"Which one? " She asked, pointing to the book.

"Something that I never told," I replied.

"Oh "

"What do you want to say? " Well, i hope i didn't sound rude, but the look on her face said it all that she wants to say something.

"Huh? " Ayesha gave a confused look to me.

"It's written in your face that you want to say something but you are hesitating. " I shrugged

"Oh.. Yea... Actually why are you behaving like this.. You know, depressed and all" She asked, making me inhale a deep breath.

"You know the reason ayshu," I said as a Matter of fact.

"Yea I know but ahira it's you because of whom we came here, we want you to become normal but you are too busy sulking over something which already became a past... We just want to help you overcome this phase ahira but you are not ready to cooperate. " She stated.

"You will not understand" I said getting up and walked towards the washroom only stop hearing her shout from behind,

"Why will I not!? " She held my hand.

"Leave me ayesha.. Healing me is not your responsibility" I said bitterly looking anywhere but her.

"What do you mean it's not our responsibility? Of course it is because you are our priority.. Azlaan, ahaan and affan everyone is worried for you but you, you don't even care? "
Of course I do, but can't they understand that I need time? It's not like I am doing something that I am extremely happy with.

"Yes I don't care neither I begged you guys for healing me... And am not your responsibility so don't stress yourself. I think I am mature enough to take care of myself, so it's better you do your work rather than thinking about me"

"Ok then I'm sorry
Sorry for caring about you, sorry for thinking that you are my responsibility and yeah don't worry I won't irritate you now.. Bye" She shouted and jerking my hands, went out of the room, after slamming the door shut.

I heard shouting outside and azlaan came in along with affan.

"Affan go and check what's happening out " Azlaan instructed the affan who ran outside on hearing ahaan bhai shout at someone.

"What happened here? " Azlaan questioned.

"Nothing" I said and turned to go, only to be stopped by him.

"Why are you doing this Ahira, you are hurting yourself and others too. " He whispered, taking my hands in his.

"Azlaan, ayesha went out alone and ahaan had gone to find her " Affan said catching his breath.

"You guys had an argument? " Azlaan asked and I nodded.

Rubbing his hands through his face, he exited the room, leaving me alone.

Seconds to minutes, Minutes to hour, Hour to hours. The whole day was about to come to an end but there was no sign of both of them and I was scared it would be understatement.
Ayesha left her phone here, and threw her phone here while bhai's mobile was switched off.

"Here have this " Azlaan said, handing me a plate filled with food.

"I am not hungry, try calling them please" I said him and the next moment, i heard the screeching sound of tyres. We three ran out of the hall to see Ahaan and ayesha getting out of the car. Without giving me a glance ayesha stepped forward and into the house and so did Ahaan bhai.

"Bhai, what happened? " I asked, following him behind.

"I am tired, will talk tomorrow" He said walking past us.

Hey all!!
So an update! Finally 😌

So what do you think what happene🥴🥴

Also follow IndianLegion!! Its an amazing community of which i am a part of 🥺🥺❤❤

Now! Until then
Bye
Stariewrites