𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓶𝔂 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓷, 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯

A chapter dedicated to my silent readers!
Edited by AyeshaDamar

And i don't know why u added the above song.. But i came across this song in my playlist yesterday and have been hearing that one song all the day! 😍..

Third person's pov

"We don't have time Ahaan" Azlaan informed.

"See there" Ahaan pointed towards something with a smile.

"A CCTV? " Ayesha whispered.

Looking at the direction where Ahaan pointed, Azlaan ran inside the cafe that was about to close.

"Excuse me?" Ahaan called the man dressed in crisp white shirt and black pants with a bag in his hands.

"Are you the manager?" Ayesha asked sensing it by his dress.

"Yes ma'am but I'm sorry to say that we are closing, so if you'll could please" The manager said.

"No, we are here for something else" Ahaan informed.

Meanwhile, Azlaan was busy checking out the number of cameras they had just in case.

"Whatever it is please come tomorrow" The man said which gained Azlaan's attention.

"You see my wife is missing and she is five months pregnant. According to us, this was the place she last visited" Said Azlaan.

"So if you could help us, it would be a favour please." Ayesha said making Ahaan nod.

"I'm sorry about it. What sort of help do you need? "

"We want to enquire all of the staffs who were there at the time she was here" Ahaan told.

"Sorry sir but without any prior notice we can't do that" The man said with an apologitical smile.

"Then can you wait here till the police comes?" Azlaan asked making the manager nod.

"Sure sir, if only we get a call or something from them" He said making Azlaan nod.

Pulling out his phone he dailed his dad, informing him about everything.

"Yes, dad come as soon as possible" He informed.

"Ah.. They will be coming anytime soon" Azlaan sighed sitting down at the exact seat where ahira was seated.

"Why do I feel that we should try calling her again?" Ayesha said.

"Yeah she is right, let me call her" Ahaan said calling Ahira.

Azlaan frowned hearing the ringtone that was alot familiar to him.

Looking here and there, the three of them turned towards the direction it came from.

"Its Ahira's" Azlaan's frown deepened seeing the mobile phone at the counter.

"What's that doing here? " Ahaan asked the manager

"It was down there. The one who was cleaning the place kept it there probably" He said shrugging.

"Why would she go somewhere leaving the phone? I guess there is something we are missing out" Ayesha said.

"We aren't missing out something but we are probably missing out everything" Ahaan said raking fingers through his hair.

"Call uncle and tell him to come as soon as possible" Said Ahaan to which Azlaan nodded dailing his father's number.

"Dad, where are you? "

"Just there" He replied and at the sams time sirens were heard from outside. Taking a relief breath he ran towards the entrance and came back with two police officers and his dad.

"Hello Mr. Azlaan, this is Raj" The one who looked like an inspector introduced himself.

"I assume that my father told you everything?" Azlaan asked in his authorative voice .

"Yeah, he did." He said and headed towards the place where the manager was standing, talking to the other police who'd accompanied them.

"This way sir" The manager said leading them towards the counter where the computer was.

As soon as the cctv footage was played, they all looked at the screen intently.

"Around 5pm or something" Ayesha said as the footage running was of morning.

"Sure ma'am" The manager played the footage of that time. Seeing Ahira in the video they all became alert and were looking at every pass byer intently.

"Who is she?" Ayesha frowned at the woman, who looked like Amira.

"Damn! Her face is not visible" Azlaan muttered.

It looked as if they were having a serious conversation.

"What should we do now?" Ayesha asked to one in particular.

"You have only one camera?" The police officer asked.

"Sorry sir but yes" The manager replied.

"Shit!" Ahaan cursed as soon as he saw the side view of the lady that Ahira had been sitting with.

"Rewind it" Ahaan said gaining everyone's attention towards him.

"What did you see?" Azlaan asked looking at the screen

"I don't know if I am right or not but I guess she's Amira"

"Amira?" Ayesha tensed at the name. Ever since the start she had a strong dislike towards that girl with no reason in particular. Maybe because she was annoying or maybe because she was the one due to whom Ahira always had to face problems.

"Yes! Its definitely her! " Ahaan said hitting the table with his hands.

"Are you sure?" Azlaan asked.

"I'm hundred and one percent sure!" Ahaan exclaimed.

"But why would she do that" Azlaan's dad interjected.

"You know that girl?" Raj, the police officer asked.

"Yeah, she is my cousin....Kind of" Ahaan said not wanting to address that filthy girl as his cousin.

"Then we should take some action immediately"

Ahahaha!! Finally i updated on time..
Happy amasdt1997???

So comment and vote 😉😉 please 🥺🥺

And the silent readers! Please don't be quite..