²

* two weeks before*

anna was beyond sad at this point. she wasn't mad either. she was blank. emotionless. it's been too long. 

six months.

six months since ag has been in a coma and all she could do is blame herself.

she shut the world out. she barely eats, sleeps, or interact with people. she missed ag and all she had was a hoodie of hers, to keep anna sane. 

" anna, please", her mom called from the other side of the door. 

no response.

her mother came into the room and sat the food down on her bed. 

" please eat, okay?", her mother said as she looked at her broken daughter, who didn't even move when she came into the room. " i have a late shift today, so sofia and kylie are going to come over later".  her mother placed a plate with food on anna's dresser, in hopes that her daughter would eat while she's gone. 

after a couple of seconds of silence, the door to anna's room closed. she still didn't move. she was already weak from the food that she was rejecting her body. when anna got like this, her mom would force-feed her but she didn't have time today. she missed so much work from taking care of anna. her brothers helped her mom in taking care of anna but they were busy today, with friends. 

anna reached for her phone, which rested on her nightstand and looked through her messages. no reply. nothing. she didn't even want to go on tiktok because most of them that flooded her fyp were about ag. 

when the fans found out that ag was in the hospital, they'd send flowers and stuff animals to anna and ag. anna didn't keep most of the stuff because it only made her feel worse. she also rarely posted on tiktok, but the fans gave her some space and didn't pressure her to post. they all knew this was a tough time for her. 

anna threw her phone to the floor, causing it to crack a little. she then pulled the cover over her head and closed her eyes. she didn't intend to go to sleep but her body was controlling her now. she didn't like sleeping anymore because every time she closed her eyes, the event played over and over. but today it didn't. today its pitch black. 

rustling noises took place but anna was still asleep to even hear it. 

" you know, you really do have to eat", a voice announced, causing anna to open her eyes. it was a very familiar voice, that she hadn't heard in a while. maybe she was dreaming. 

she lifted the covers off of her head and turned her body to the direction where she heard the sound. her body froze and her eyes widened as she looked at the figure standing before her.