₁₆

*the next dayy

ag's point of view. 

today is my last day in the hospital. im so happy to be getting out because my priorities will be on finding anna. my mom doesn't want me stressing about it but i can't stop worrying about her. for all i know, she could be across the country suffering. trust and believe, when i see ryan it's on sight. that hoe is gonna wish she never crossed me.

there was a sudden knock on the door, that pulled me out of my thoughts. "come in", i shout form the hospital bed. 

hannah opened the door and ran over to me, hugging her. i smiled accepting her warm embrace. hannah has been visiting me since i first woke up and i am so thankful for her. she's always so sweet and understanding throughout this whole process. honestly, i probably would never get through all of this without her. 

" are you excited, mcdaniel?", she shocked my leg, with a huge smile plastered on her face. 

" for what?", i asked.

" to finally get out of this hell hole".

" oh, uh i guess", i shrugged as i looked down at my phone. i guess hannah must've caught on to what i was worrying about. 

" it's okay ag, we'll find her don't worry. i will be with you every step of the way", she said as she picked up a bag that she carried in. " look to make you feel better i got you some decent food".

she placed the food on my lap and i smiled. there is definitely one thing i will not miss about being in the hospital, the food. i get it everything is healthier for the patient but it sucks ass. 

" thank you for being here for me, it really means a lot".

" of course ag, that's what friends are for!"

a/n: guess who's back.

this is the last chapter for today but tomorrow, just wait. i got y'all.

- aaronisha :)