₁₉

anna's point of view. 

it's been too god damn long. i hate it here and im going to let ryan know that. im going to get my ass out of here. 

i walked into ryan's room as she was laying on the bed. she was on her phone, like she has been for the past days. she looked up at me when i got closer to her and smirked. that only made my blood boil. she stood up from the bed and met me halfway to her bed. 

within seconds, my fist was in her face. i've never been so mad a person for taking my whole life away. each punch grew more as i thought about all of the moments that played in my head. ag, the coma, the shooting. everything came to mind. 

there was blood everywhere. her clothes, her face, the floor, my clothes, my knuckles- gosh my knuckles i could barley feel them but i could care less. i want her to feel the pain that she emotionally put me through for the past months. i want her to know that i hate her with every inch of my body, my soul. 

" i hate you so much. you took everything from me. you took the only person i ever loved from me. how could you do this? you were supposed to be my best friend! i trusted you with so much. i helped you when you needed it and you do this to me. you took m..my life", i screamed as i punched her. i was so angry and sad at the same time. 

" so you love someone who cheats? that interesting", ryan smirked under me as blood ran from her nose. 

what is she talking about? ag is in a coma.

" shut the fuck up and stop making up shit. at the end of the day im never going to love you. i hate you ryan! i hate you so much and i love her. does that make you mad? does it hurt your feelings?", i taunted her. 

her smirk only grew as she as sat up. i looked at her and punched her again. 

" oh, baby. you're so clueless. little miss ag doesn't want you. i tried to warn you but you didn't listen and guess what? she moved on, she's already been caught kissing a new girl on live. she doesn't care about you like i do anna. she never cares. no one cares like me. i only warned you", she slurred as she spits blood on the floor. 

i rolled my eyes and looked at her. 

does she really think im going to believe that shit? i know ag cares about me. ag would never do that to me. 

" come up with some more believable shit next time you want to lie", i clapped back. 

she pulled out her phone and opened twitter. she then pulled up a video and turned her phone to me. i looked at the phone with so many feelings balling up in my system. 

it's ag, kissing a girl. 

the ag that i just confessed my love for and she's damn near having sex with her on a live. 

my heart shattered. 

" i tried to warn you anna", ryan said as she scooted closer to me. tears started to feel my eyelids. she tried to reach for a hug but i pushed her off of me and stood up. 

" fuck you", i said as i walked out of the room. when i got into my room, i slid down the wall. 

was i not good enough? how could she forget about me that quick? she is- was my everything. i meant nothing to that girl. 

a/n: sooo, im back because someone helped me! lmao, it hasn't even been twenty-four hours yet.  the next few chapters are about to be crazy, so get your tissues ready. thank @Jadary0 for talking to me. 

- aaronisha :)