¹¹

after kylie got home, something told her to check her phone. she opened her phone and went into her recordings. 

"what am i doing? there's nothing here", she mumbled to herself and buried her face into the palm of her hands. something has been beating her up all day about anna, ever since she got her phone back. 

" fuck it, it wouldn't hurt to try", she stated as she picked up her phone and opened it. she went straight to the recording app and started the audio.

kylie's point of view.

wtf!?

i knew that sneaky ass bitch was up to something! she's always been so weird about anna. we never noticed it because it never became a problem until ag showed up. god, forgive me but i hate that hoe. 

i quickly called sofia. 

" mm, what?", sofia answered with a raspy voice.

" wake your ass up and uber over here!", i wisper-yelled.

sofia groned as i hung up. 

"bro, what the hell do you want? you woke me up out of some good ass sleep so it better be good!", sofia said as she stood outside of the door.

i pulled her in and went up the stairs, after i locked the door. when we got to my room she laid herself across my bed and buried her face into one of the many pillows that was on my bed. i sat down next to her and shake her light.

" get up, it's serious!", i said.

sofia shot up and glared at me. " it better be because you woke me up at three in the morning, after i had the best intercourse of my life and the best sleep".

" its about anna and wait you did? with davin!?", i patted her on the hand. 

" yes", she smirked as she lightly tucked some hair behind her ear. 

" you're ugly for that", i playfully rolled my eyes and we both started laughing. " okay, okay, but this is about anna", i said as i flashed my phone in her face.

" what the fuck bro? so her mom lied too? and they are leaving michigan!?", she shouted as she held the phone in her hand. 

"shh!",  calmed her down. " yes, that's crazy right?".

" dude, we need to do something!", sofia shot up and pulled me by my arm.

a/n: maybe ill post another part later 🙈

y'all im so heartbroken right now.

one of two reason:

tiktok might be getting banned & naya rivera. 

tell me yalls thoughts. 

- aaronisha :)