ryan's mom's point of view.

i closed the door and let the girls out. as soon as i see them drive off i pull out my phone and dial ryan's number. 

" seriously ryan, you need to be careful!", i shout in the phone as i put her on speaker. 

third-person point of view.

" what? mom, what are talking about?", ryan asked as her voiced muffled, indicating that she was moving around. 

" anna".

" mom, you have to elaborate! what about anna?".

" her friends came over here today looking for you. i think they know something. you shouldn't have taken that girl, they are going to keep on looking for her!"

" what did they say?"

" they wanted to know where you were".

ryan sighed from the other end. " well, what did you tell them?", she asked.

" nothing, i told them you are missing".

" good, soon we'll be out of michigan so that won't be a problem", ryan informed her mom.

" you didn't leave!", her mom shouted.

" mom, calm down. we are leaving tomorrow".

her mom hooked her head in disbelief. " where are yall going anyways?", she asked.

"we are-"

"shh, someones at the door. i will call you back", ryan's mom said as she hung up the phone. 

she slowly walked to the door and opened it, reviving kylie.

" im sorry, i left my phone", kylie said.

" oh, its okay dear. here", her mom said as she handed her the phone that was left on the counter. 

" thank you! have a good day!", kylie called as she walked off.

a/n: i thought i should make it up to yall & post two chapters today :)

i wrote more but we'll just wait until tomorrow.💀

yall we should be friends, actually nevermind because im boring af.

yall would get bored & not text me 💀

anyways, proceed with your day. 

- aaronisha :)