₁₈

mia's point of view. 

gabi laughed at ag and hannah, arguing about helping clean up. they've been at it for ten minutes straight now. i could see why hannah wouldn't want her to help. her health could be in caution for carrying things but knowing ag, she's not going to let this go.  

" you should let her help, her stubbornness isn't going to let this go", i chimed in as i looked away from the live that i started thirty minutes ago. 

" fine, but if something happens, that's on you", hannah told ag. 

"ill be fine, the doctor said i didn't get any side effects from the coma", ag replied as they walked away. 

i rolled my eyes at them and focused back on the live stream. " yes, ag is back", gabi said as she looked at the comments with me. 

im so happy that she woke up. i don't know what i would have done with myself if she didn't. sometimes i couldn't handle going to the hospital and seeing her unconscious. she's my best friend, i know she would have felt the same way if that were me in that bed instead of her. 

" uh, yeah. we're in michigan", gabi said pulling me out of my thoughts. 

i looked at the comments and some of them were talking about anna. i just skipped over them. as much as i wanted to talk about it, it was hard without crying. every time i thought about her, it reminded me of the times she'd visit ag and she'd fall apart. it broke my heart to see her like that. 

" guys, we are trying our best to keep things together. everyone is hurting right now, but we know that anna is strong and we'll find her. please, stop with the comments. i know you guys just want to know but when we're ready to talk, we will", i stated. most of the comments stopped. 

ags.bear.bear: where's ag?

miasblackvisor: can you show ag?

user4206969: can we see ag?

myaahsimpsforag._: yes, please can you show ag? 

i looked at gabi and shrugged. we both went to the kitchen. i held the phone at an angle, so they could see ag when we walked in. my eyes widened as i saw ag and hannah kissing. my mind was so confused that i forgot the live stream was on. 

"ag, we can't do this", hannah said. ag's hands were roaming hannah's body and her lips were attached to hannah's neck. 

annaandag23: bro, wtf is this?

tiktokshaderoom: oh shit.

mich.riverson: omg!

user1237803: so just because anna's missing, it gives her permission to hoe around?? fuck you ag!

yourmomsahoe: #agisoverparty

i.am.a.loser.76: #agisoverparty

ags.redlights: im sooo confused...

.jessicanoble: fuck you ag #agisoverparty.

i.love.ag: this is what we're doing now?? #agisoverparty

user7809364: YOU'RE CANCELLED #agisoverparty

a/n: #agisoverparty 👀

lmfao, y'alls comments are killing me. 

this part is only a filler tho because im trying to make the next part good.