sweat grew on anna's face as she twisted around in the covers. her body shot up from the bed as her breaths slowed down in pace. she looked around the area she was in. it was unfamiliar. she wanted it to be a dream so bad, but it wasn't. 

she could barely see anything in the room due to its darkness. the only light that crept into the room was from the tiny window on the door. she reached for the covers to pull them off of her legs but her arms were pulled back. 

what the hell? 

she looked at her tiny wrist to see them each handcuffed to the bed. she let out a deep sigh as she fell back on the bed. why is this happening to her? she wanted to be home in her bed, not here, wherever she is. why would ry-

as if it was on command, ryan opened the door with a smirk on her face. " good morning beautiful".

anna took this opportunity to take in her surroundings. the room was pitch black and nothing was really special about it. ryan came closer to anna and sat down some food in front of her. " eat up princess, we have a long day ahead of us."

anna looked down at the food and looked back up at ryan. does she seriously think she going to eat that food? who knows what she put in it. then she thought about what ryan had just said. "long day", what is that supposed to mean? and how was she gonna eat with her hands handcuffed?

" alright, if you won't do it willingly, i guess i'll have to force you", ryan said as she picked up the spoon that was sitting on the plate. ryan's eyes trailed down to anna's hand and she let out a small chuckle. " oh, that's right. you can't".

ryan dug her hands in her pocket and pulled out the keys to the handcuffed. within seconds, she freed anna's hands. anna traced lightly around her wrist as she looked down at them. 

" now you can eat", ryan said as she walked to the door. " and don't try anything because there are people that will have to pay the price".