¹⁵

*a couple of hours later*

"we're here baby", i said as i shook anna awake. she got up and took off her blindfold. she looked around confused for a second. " ryan, where are we?", she asked. 

"we're in texas, my love", i smiled and took the key out of the ignition. i quickly got out of the car and helped her out. i lead her into the house that we were staying in. 

it was my grandmother's old house. she lived in texas for the majority of her life but moved right before she had my mom. she said texas was very boring and nothing happens, so i picked here. at least for a little while until i can get a passport for anna. 

her house is big enough to have ten people living in it. praise all of her money because without it none of this would work. she said the house is in good condition because she visits it once a year. 

i opened the front door to reveal the grand living room. it is beautiful, the furniture is a nice brown and it isn't messed up one bit. there is a huge flat screen tv hanging up, across from one of the couches. 

anna looked as me in amazement but then quickly changed once she remembered the situation she was in. 

" you can go pick your room", i blurted out through the silence.

she nodded and went upstairs. i walked to the couch and sat down. i turned my phone and the first thing that popped up was twitter notification from anna's account. i log in was already in my phone from years ago but she forgot to remove it. 

my eyes widened as i saw all the tweets about anna and my mom. 

what the hell am i supposed to do now? my mom is locked up because of this! how did she even get caught with no evidence? 

 my mind then thinks back to the day she called me. 

kylie and sofia. they probably planted a bug into my house! i have to do something about them and my mom. 

a/n: do y'all tv show recommendations? 

im bored, lmao. 

-aaronisha.