kylie's point of view

" hurry your ass up sofia", i call to her as she taking her sweet time to get in the car.

me and sofia decided to take matters into her own hands. well at least go visit ryan. she seemed so suspicious weeks ago, how could i not try to investigate.

" shut the hell up, im coming", sofia said as she plotted into the car. i looked over at her outfit and rolled my eyes.

" sis, we aren't going anywhere fancy. why are you wearing a whole outfit?", i ask her.

" um, unlike you ms sweatpants, i have a date afterward, and plus, i always dress to impress", she said, while flipping her hair.

" whatever", i say as i start the car.

every since anna went missing, i haven't heard anything from ryan. she'd normally be posting on instagram every five seconds because she's that type of girl. she still posts but it all seems off. i even tried contacting her but she never answered. im starting to feel worried about her too but something is telling me that she has something to do with this whole situation.

i pulled up to her house and park along the street. " hurry", i whisper to sofia as we both get out of the car. " i want to make this fast, so we can get out of here", i continue as we walk up to the door. 

i lightly knock on the door and sofia smacks her teeth. " bitch, how the hell do you expect them to hear that quiet ass knock?', she asked. 

sofia banged on the door and i softly swack her hand. " damn, not that hard, they are going to think you are the police".

kylie pulled out her phone to video record as soon as the door opened. 

" sofia and kylie! it has been a long time since i have seen you girls!", ryan's mom gasped in excitement as she pulled us inside. " how are you?", she asked as she walked into the kitchen.

" we are fine. is ryan home?", kylie said as both her and sofia looked around the house. nothing seemed out of place and it was fairly quiet. 

ryan's mom seemed a little hesitant to answer but then she gave in. " ryan's uh, gone".

" woah, what do you mean gone?", sofia asked as her eyes widened. 

" i don't know, she disappeared a couple of months ago, its almost been a year ago actually", her mom said as her eyes started to water. 

kylie set her phone down on a nearby table and held out her arms for ryan's mom. " im so sorry, we honestly didn't know", kylie stated. 

" its fine, dear", she said as she hugged kylie back. 

" we should get out of your hair then", sofia said as she heads towards the door.

" oh shut up", kylie laughed. " you only want to get back to your date", kylie said as they walked out of the door. 

" bye girls, please come by soon", the mom called as she closed the door. 

a/n: sorry i haven't posted in like a couple of weeks, i didn't have my laptop & i like typing better on it. i also had writers block and almost discontinued this. but i will be regularly updating again, since i have my laptop (if i don't get stuck again). 

 have yall seen how bold they been getting? 

i really thought the ship was over and then they go around flirting, like i really be checking their pages every hour to see if they flirt. 💀

& anna with the headboard. 😳

lmfao, bye. 

- aaronisha :)