¹²

⚠️- just to let yall know, this chapter a little crazy. 

*meanwhile

right after the call*

ryan's point of view.

i rushed into the room that anna was into to and saw her asleep. " get up", i said as i looked at her resting body. i need to get out of here now! especially if sofia and kylie are showing up to my mom's house trying to find me. 

" anna, get up now".

"ag", she quietly whispered as her body hitched and her breaths grew heavy. when she said that it made me furious. a rush of anger took over me and i roughly shook her. " get the fuck up anna!", i screamed as she shot up.

" you're still thinking about that bitch, huh?", i asked i sat at the foot of the bed.

her eyebrow scrunched and she looked over to me with her heavy eyelids, started to fall back into its patterns. " answer me", i scooted closer to her. 

" ryan, i- i don't know w-who you're talking about", she scooted back to the backboard.

" don't fucking lie to me", i raised her voice. 

"ryan, i really don't kn-"

my hands swiftly went across her face, hard. " if i ever hear that bitches name again, i will personally go to the hospital and kill her ass. understood?".

anna slowly nodded her head and placed her hand on her cheek. i felt bad but didn't show her. " im only doing this because i love you, you know that right", i kissed her forehead. 

" soon, you'll see that and love me too", i kissed her forehead again. " now get up my love, we're leaving", i informed her. 

she instantly got up and followed me out of the room. " good girl", i cooed as i grabbed her hand. 

a/n: alright, time to take a break for a month ✌️

-aaronisha :).