¹⁴

the next day.

third-person point of view.

loud bangs felt sound of ryan's door. " mrs. petterson open the door, this is michigan police department!", the officer shout from outside the door. all the shouting and knocking grew crowds that formed around the house. no one knew what was going on but they still stood around interested.

ryan's mom opened the door and was immediately turned around. " mrs. petterson, you are arrest for the suspicion of abducting anna shumate. anything you do or say can be held against you in court", the office explained as he pulled her out of the house.

" officer, i have no idea what you are talking about!", she screamed as she placed her feet into the ground, to stop them from pulling her.

" stop resisting or you will only make this worse", the officer called as he pulled her into the car. " please, somebody call my lawyer", she screamed as the car began to drive away.

breaking news!

a lady being dragged out of her house for the abduction of tiktok star, anna shumate.

by: bex rives

the tiktok community has been  shattering lately with all the recent tea. today from the source "tiktok shaderoom", a video surfaced of a lady being arrested for assist in kidnapping a young tiktoker. the lady screamed that she had no part in it, while cops still arrest mrs.petterson.

[the video]

many teenagers recorded the altercation and uploaded it online, for fans to see. this even started a trending hashtag on twitter, where fans upload a series of pictures and videos of the teenager.

[some screenshots from twitter]

#saveanna2020

the seventeen-year-old as had a rough year from the start because allegedly her girlfriend was shot and put into a coma earlier this year. still not finding out who the shooter is.

we just hope they find anna and she's safe.

suggestions

nessa barret finally speaks up about the tiktok drama surfacing chase hudson

charli damelio SLAMS chase hudson on twitter

chase hudson staying quiet because he has tea on everyone?

corona virus cases finally spiked down to a healthy rate. are we now allowed to stop wearing mask and avoiding social interaction? click here to see more!

a/n: lmao, this is a filler. 

how is y'alls day? 

- aaronisha :)