* a couple of days later.

the tall girl sat in the hospital bed constantly checking her phone. the hint of worry grew over all the other emotions she was feeling at the moment. she hadn't seen anna in over six months due to ryan and anna still haven't replied to her text messages.

she needed to see her. she needed to make sure that anna was okay. apparently, anna was supposed to come to the hospital today to see ag but it's 11:00 pm and visiting hours have since been over.

mia, gabi, and ag's mom went to a hotel that they got when ag was first transmitted into the hospital. ag was left alone with her thoughts, that roamed her brain about anna. that was the only thing she could think about since she woke up.

ag looked down at her arms that were connected to the machine, displaying her heart rate. she quickly pulled off the cords the poked into her skin. the machine started beeping, in signs that it had no heart rate. ag had been there long enough to figure out how to turn it off. once she turned off the machine she looked down at her body, which was still covered in a hospital gown. 

she quickly looked for the bag that her mom left in the room. every time ag or her mom went to a hospital, they brought a bag with them filled with clothes and snacks. ag found the bag and took the clothes. it was only some sweatpants and a black shirt, so she easily put it on. 

she figured if anna didn't see her, then she would see anna. 

it took ag a while to sneak past the hospital staff but they really didn't seem to mind her because they had other patients to take care of.  ag pulled out her phone and called a uber to come to pick her up. she had emergency money in her phone case for when she didn't have her card with her. 

within a couple of minutes, the uber came and picked ag up. it was an awkward silence as anna grace rode to her house. she didn't feel like talking to the driving and her mind wasn't fully focused today. 

as soon as she made it to the house, she gave the uber driving the money and got out of the car. she hesitantly walked up to the door and stood there. what if anna didn't want to see her? that could be the reason she hasn't came to the hospital. what if she moved on?

anna pushed her thoughts aside and knocked on the door. she heard quite rumbling from the other side and slight whispering. then the door opened to reveal anna's mom and her face dropped. 

" ag, dear, what are you doing here?", she asked, with a concerned look plastered on her face.

" is anna home? i don't have to see her, but is she okay?".

anna's mom stood at the door as her face dropped even more than it did when she opened the door and expected to see her daughter on the other end. she thought about her response for a second. ag was already in so much stress with the accident, she couldn't tell her that anna was missing. 

" she's fine. she resting and you should be too! how did you get here?", she changed the subject to distract the fact that she was lying. 

" i called a uber from the hospital but i just wanted to make sure anna was okay", ag said, truthfully. 

" do the hospital staff know you're here?". 

" well, no".

" come on, ill take you back. you have to be careful, you could have messed up your immune system", anna's mom said as she stepped out of the house with the keys in her hand. 

a/n: healthy reminder, you are loved & you're a bad bitch. you matter. fuck all the negative things in your life rn!! 

okay, ily bye.

- aaronisha ッ