¹³

the next day. 

" ag, kylie is here to visit you", my mom said as i sat up on the hospital bed. 

"it's the famous mcdaniel!", she said as she walked over to me. 

" kylie! what's up, dude? i thought you'd never visit", i say as she gives me a comforting hug. ever since i left the hospital to check on anna, everything has been running smooth. 

" of course, i have to visit my favorite tiktoker!", she tapped my leg as she sat at the edge of my bed.  i playfully rolled my eyes, which causes her to laugh. 

" i actually came here to talk to you", she said seriously. i nodded and looked over to my mom, who was already making her way out of the door. as soon as my mom left, my eyes traced back to kylie.

" it's about anna".

my heart starting speeding up as my brain started making up scenarios. " i have been meaning to see her but she hasn't showed up yet, i know she was badly affected by my condition but her mom assured me that she's good right now". 

kylie's face instantly dropped and confusion flashed over me. " what?", i asked.

"she's, uh, missing"

those words broke me. my heart dropped down to chest and my eyes began to water. " this is all my fault", i sniffed as i placed my hands on my eyes.

" no, it's not ag. you're okay and anna's going to be okay too!", she tried to reassure me.

" how the fuck is she going to be okay? she fucking kidnapped! she needs help! i wasn't there to protect her", i shook my head in disbelief. 

" hey hey, ag. look at me", i looked at her.

" you didn't know. you were in a coma, there is nothing you could have done to save her. right now, we need to focus on rescuing her before it gets too far", she said, calming me down. 

" okay, how are we going to do that?", i asked. 

" with this", she held up her phone. 

a/n: ummm, im so scared to update this. why are so many people reading this? 

lmao, it's not that good. there are better stories. 

im literally so used to the og's reading & commenting on this. 

but welcome to this crazy-ass book. 

- aaronisha :).