bonus chapter.

anna's point of view. 

ag has been out of the hospital for three weeks now and everything has been going great. we've actually grown closer and she's been overprotective about everything. i find it cute how her face gets red when someone flirts with me. 

she told me about everything that happened in her coma and i was shocked. i told her if she ever cheated on my i wouldn't kill myself, i would just cut her non-existing dick off. for some reason, she still so paranoid by ryan, who got locked up right after she shot ag because of the guilt. 

sometimes she even has dreams about everything and thinks that im gone. she never wants to leave my side and im fine with it. she has to leave soon though because school is starting up and this year im starting college. i really don't want her to leave because i know she will worry about me and it's not good for her health. 

im surprised that she went to the store without me. she said she wanted to get somethings and mia went with her. mia is staying for a little while too because she starts college soon, as well. having them both here has been fun, to say the least. 

ag's point of view. 

me and mia are driving around michigan because i wanted to get stuff for anna. i planned something for us to do later since we don't have much time together. i don't want to leave her but the faster i get done with my senior year, the faster i can go to college with her. 

the coma has made me fall in love with anna even more than i was before. we haven't really said our ' i love yous' yet but i do love her so much. im afraid to tell her because what if she doesn't feel the same way yet. i don't want to scare her away. 

later*

it's about 3:00 in the morning and mia asleep. me and anna are in her watching something that randomly came on but im not really paying attention. "anna", i wisper. 

she sits up and looks at me with a smile. " yes?", she asks.

"let's go do something", i say as i get off of the bed. she raises her eyebrow and looks over at mia. " like what?".

" you'll see".

me and anna are in the car and she's looking out of the window. one of my hands is holding hers and the other is on the stirring wheel. 

" ag, where are we going?", she lightly laughs as she looks over at me. i smile at how cute she is. 

the car came to a stop and i look over at her. i leave a small kiss on her cheek and hop out of the car. " come on slowpoke", i call to her as i pull out the picnic basket from the trunk. its mostly carried with fruits and drinks. 

she comes up to me and we walk onto the beach. it's about 4 in the morning now and soon the sun should be rising. "you should have told me we were going to the beach", she says as we find a spot to sit down. 

"uh, no because that would have ruined the surprise silly".

she rolled her eyes and sits down on the blanket. i sit next to her and open the basket. " you know you didn't have to do this. i would have been fine with just staying inside and watching a movie". 

" i know you would have, that's why i want to do this. you always settle for less but you deserve the world". she places a sweet kiss on my lips and plops a fruit in her mouth. 

the sun was starting to rise and it was the most beautiful thing ever, next to anna of course. when i looked over at anna i could tell she was enjoying it too. 

" anna, i really want you to know that i care about you. leaving you is going to be the hardest thing i do but i promise you we can make it work. i really love you anna shumate, with all of my heart". 

i pulled out the tiny ring box from the basket and her eyes widened. 

"uh, ag", she stuttered as i opened the box.

" it's a promise ring", i laughed as i watched her calm down. " i promise to always be by your side through thick and thin. i will always protect you and care for you, even if we break up, you will always have me". 

i take the ring out and hand it to her. she gently slides it on her finger and kisses me. " i love you too". 

a/n: just a cute bonus chapter.