¹⁰

"did you get it?", sofia asked as she watched kylie walk to the car. 

" yeah, oh shit its still voice recording", kylie said as she plopped in her seat of the car. she quickly turned off the recording and placed her phone in the armrest. 

" you were recording?", sofia asked as she put on her seat belt. 

" yeah, but i might delete it. she didn't really say anything that we could use to find anna", kylie said as she started the car. 

" damn, you're smart as hell", sofia commented. "let's listen to it right now", sofia insisted as she pulled out kylie's phone and unlocked it. she knew her password because her, kylie, and anna had been friends forever and they all were super comfortable with each other. 

" bet, put it in the aux", kylie said as drove to their next destination. 

sofia looked in the glove compartment and pulled it out. she gently plugged her phone into the aux and played the recording. 

after about five minutes, kylie's car shut off, not letting them finish the recording. 

" fuck", kylie softly hit her steering wheel. " im sorry of, i know you have a date. do you want me to call you an uber?", kylie said as she disconnected her phone and stopped the recording. 

"it's okay, i can call devin and have him pick us up. he can drop your car off to an auto shop too since he has that big ass truck", sofia offered.

" thank you, i will pay you back", kylie said as she hugged her friend. 

"girl, it's all good", sofia replied.