³

a smirk grew across the figure's face as anna's eyebrows furrowed together. her body started to tense up. were her eyes deceiving her? maybe it is the lack of food that's making her see things now.

"ry-", before she could finish, a firm hand went over her mouth and a towel was slammed over her nose. her eyes were filled with panic as she tried to scream but nothing came out of her mouth. anna even tried to move her body but ryan had a tight grip on her.

" shh, baby girl. i got you", ryan cooed as she felt anna fall into consciousness. she picked up the girl, bridal style, and carried her out of the room.

this is all she ever wanted. she finally had anna and no one was in between to take her away.

ryan made her way down the stairs and out the door, leaving it open.

" you're gonna be safe with me", she smiled as she looked down at anna and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

* hours later*

kylie and sofia made their way to anna's house like they promised her mom. anna's mom had talked to them about anna a lot and they want to make sure anna was okay too, so they agreed to check on her today.

kylie's car quickly pulled up in front of the house. her and sofia shared a look as they realized the door was open.

" why the fuck would the door be open?", sofia asked as she opened the passenger door, making her way closer to the house.

kylie got out of the car as well and walked closely to sofia. " you don't think she ran away or anything right?".

" of course not, where would she go anyway?", sofia answered as the got into the house. they looked around the door, which was showing no signs of forced entry.

" anna", kylie called as she made it to the stairs.

no response.

kylie looked back at sofia, who made her way to the stairs as well. they walked up the stairs and into their friend's room. the door of anna's room was left open too, with no sight of her.

" oh shit, this feeling like a scary movie. if i hear something, im out.", sofia says as she stops at the doorstep of anna's room.

kylie rolls her eyes and walls further into the room. nothing was out of place, except for her phone that she threw earlier. kylie walked over to the phone and picked it up. " here is her phone", she held it out so sofia can see.

sofia grabbed the phone and turned it on. nothing was unusual. just notifications from tiktok, instagram, and any other social media anna has. she put the phone on the dresser, next to the food that her mom gave her earlier.

" bro, this is weird. where is she?", sofia asked, rhetorically.

" i don't know but we need to call her mom".