₂₁

ryan's point of view. 

*1 hour later

i decided to go get anna some things because i know she was very hurt yesterday. the guilt has been building up inside of me and i felt bad. i put her through all of this pain just because of my stupid feelings. 

i walked into the house and something felt off. the silence overwhelmed me as i walked up the stairs. my mind could only trace back to yesterday. she looked so broken. the words that she said to me, i knew she meant it. every part of it. 

it punched a hole into my heart. one that can't be fixed by keeping her here. she's right. she's never going to feel the same way about me as she does about ag. 

i made it upstairs and knocked on her door. " anna, are you okay?", i said through the door. 

maybe she is asleep.    

i slowly turn the nob to reveal nothing but a note. i picked up the note and read it. each sentence tore me apart more than the last. " anna!", i screamed as i walked out of her room. i stubbled to mine and the floor was felt with blood. 

her lifeless body laid against the bed, with the gun next to her. i fell to my knees and held her body, getting blood all over my clothes. "i-im sorry", i whispered. 

saying sorry now isn't going to help her. 

the ambulance should be here any minute now. i held my phone up and tapped the button. 

" i-i did something really stupid. i kidnapped anna, and now.. she's gone. i know what i did was dumb and petty. this was all my fault and i take full responsibility for it. i know this doesn't mean anything now, but i-im sorry. i caused so much pain to anna that it led her to suicide. sh-she actually wrote a note and i don't know if she wanted the world to read it but this is the only way it'll get to the person it was dedicated for".