₂₂

ag's point of view. 

*right before the live*

i was back home, in kentucky with mia and gabi. 

" ag, get up! you've been moping around ever since we got back home!", mia said as she shook my arm. 

"well, what do you want me to do? the world hates me right now, my girlfriend is missing, and i did the stupidest shit ever because my teenage hormones can't stay in its pants", i blurted as i glared at her.

gabi and mia exchanged looks and then went back to tiktok. " anna's live?", mia said in a questionable tone. i shot up and looked at mia's phone as she tapped on the icon. this is it. i can finally see her.

as soon as the screen loaded, it showed ryan and my rage grew. "sh-she actually wrote a note and i don't know if she wanted the world to read it but this is the only way it'll get to the person it was dedicated for", she spoke as tears fell down her eyes.

what the hell is she crying for and why is talking in past tense?

dear anna grace..." , she read off of the paper that she had in her hand. i sat up in confusion as i looked at mia. 

my eyes grew blurry as she finished reading the note. it was a suicide note. she's gone. it's my fault.

"...im sorry, this is all my fault", ryan said. i pushed the screen away from me and got out of my bed. it felt like my air was being restricted. i needed fresh air. 

" ag..", mia called after me but i didn't answer. my heart raced as my breathing grew. is she really gone? she really did this because she thought i didn't care? i cared for her so much and now she's gone because of me. 

my head grew dizzy as my mind kept spinning. 

i wish i never met you.

it just kept replaying in my head over and over, like an annoying alarm clock. did she really feel that way? how could i be so stupid? 

it was getting harder to breathe by the second. 

im so stupid. 

it only got worse as tears gushed out of my eyes like a water fountain. 

i wish i never met you.

i fell back as my eye felt with darkness. 

"ag!" 

a/n: okay, but like has anyone been getting moop on their fyp? 

she's been on my fyp all throughout the day..

-aaronisha.