.six.

Y/n sat perched on the sail beam, the window flowing through her hair. The ship was docked, the crew resting and taking a breather until their was word of the avatar again.

"Y/n, you should come have tea with us. A moment of quiet is good for your well being." Iroh commented before taking a sip of his tea.

Y/n looked down to the deck, watching Zuko take a curt sip from his cup.

"You shouldn't chug hot tea Zuko!" y/n, about 8 years old, yelled while snatching the cup from Zuko.

"It's not even that hot! Take a sip." Little Zuko exclaimed.

Y/n raised her eyebrow and took a small sip from the porcelain tea cup. Immediately she spit it out and began panting as Zuko burst into laughter.

"Zuko you liar!" She yelled.

"You should have seen your face- oH" Zuko flinched as y/n's little fist came in contact with his stomach.

"There. Now we're even." She laughed, Zuko soon joining in.

"No thank you uncle Iroh." She mumbled.

Turning back to the land over the ship, y/n's eyes widened as something large barreled towards them.

"The hell-?"

The beast jumped aboard the ship, knocking away soldiers in the process.

"Can I help you??" Zuko growled.

"Calm yourself. Im just looking for a stowaway, and my Shirshu says its on this vessel." The woman stated, the creature she was seated on smelled around for a moment.

"Well I can assure you there are no stowaways he-" zuko was cut off by the beast digging its teeth into the ship and pulling up a piece of the floor. Under it was a person. The Shirshu's long tounge reached out and whiped the stowaway, making him fall slack against the floor. The creature's tongue picked the poor man up and placed it in the woman's arms.

"How did you know he was here?" Y/n asked, standing up on the beam and making herself known. The woman striked the beast with a wip, making it turn and face y/n.

"My Shirshu can smell anything a continent away. By the way, I'm June." And with that, the woman and the beast were gone.

_______________________________

That night y/n found herself alongside Iroh and Zuko at the entrance of a roudy bar. The air was hot, moist, and reeked of alcohol when she opened the large doors. There were people everywhere, drinking and dancing.

"This place is disgusting." zuko mumbled, walking through the crowed behind y/n.

"You can say that again." Y/n said softly, brushing past two big sweaty patrons.

"These peasants reek of booze." Zuko gagged.

"Can we watch it with that word?" Y/n asked, turning around to look at the prince. He looked to her and sighed in irritation.

"They may be peasants, but so am I." She said, turning around and continuing her way through the crowd.

"Dont tell me what to say." zuko growled.

Y/n sighed in relief as she approached the table in the middle of the room. June was seated on one side, a very muscular man on the other. They were arm wrestling, and June was winning.

"We need to talk to you." Zuko spoke up demandingly.

"Ah if it isn't 'angry boy', 'uncle lazy', and 'spartan chick'." June said, promptly amused. Suddenly she slammed her opponent's arm down on the table, making him rise in anguish. The Bar began to cheer at her victory.

"Your beast damaged my ship and I want reimbursement!" Zuko yelled over the crowd.

"Oh, sorry, I'm short on cash." She stated while collecting her heaps of money off the table.

"How about a friendly match?" Y/n asked. June's head perked up with a smirk.

"What do you have in mind, pretty lady?" She asked. Y/n smirked and hiked up her dress so she could sit down on the bench across from June. She slamed her right elbow against the table, holding her hand out.

"If you win, we'll forget about the damages and give you half the money we have on board. If I win, you pay for the ship damages AND you let us use your overgrown house pet." June let out a laugh.

"Pretty ambitious. Throw in a date with you and I'll accept."

"Deal."

June smiled and dragged her stool closer to the table, holding her arm out. The crowd began to chant at the match before them, ready to see June destroy another opponent. A man with a beer glass counted them down, and as soon as the match began, it was over. Y/n slammed the woman's hand into the side of the table, backing up a little as the table split itself into two. The crowd went silent as y/n stood from her seat, she looked to June, who's face displayed her confusion. Y/n let out a sinister giggle, placing one hand on Zuko's shoulder and the other on Iroh's. She turned her head to the side to peer at June.

"You know the wages. I'd pay up if I were you." She stated softly before turning around and leaving the bar.

________________________

"You sure know how to make a scene, pretty lady."June complimented while holding the water Tribe necklace up to the Shirshu.

"Well, you learn a few thing when you've gon where I have." Y/n replied, watching the Shirshu.

"He's got the scent."June stated, hopping on the beast and holding out her hand. Y/n hopped on next, Zuko and Iroh following, and then they were off.