Bonus!Wedding Chapter

Y/n was strictly still in her chair in her shared bedroom. Her eyes zoned out as she stared in the mirror, desensitized to the feeling of her mother brushing her hair.

"What if we got married?"
"What?... y/n that's dumb."
"It's not! People who like each other get married dummy!" Y/n yelled, brushing the grass off the sleeve of her kimono. Little Zuko crossed his arms, watching y/n dip her fingers into the turtle duck pond

"You don't need a wedding to know I like you." He mumbled. Y/n looked over to him, shaking the water from her hand. She smiled, leaning back into the grass.

"Whatever."

"I'm marring Zuko." Y/n stated breathlessly.
"Is it finally setting in?" Katara asked, catching y/n's eyes in the mirror.
"I- this is crazy" she chuckled.

"Yeah you're gonna be Mrs. Sifu Hotman-woman..?" Toph stated excitedly, hopping up from her seat.

Y/n's mother smiled, grabbing her hand and leading her up from the chair.

"My beautiful daughter is getting married, I could never be more proud of you." She stated, tears in her pretty e/c eyes.
"Thank you mommy." Y/n replied as Yumin handed her the wedding dress.

The gown was long and flowing, the sleeves and skirt open to showcase her tribal markings and paint. It was different than any other fire nation royal dress. Instead of the signature blood red, or a blinding pure white, y/n's dress was blue, a pretty sky blue. It was a modified version of the dress Yue would have worn. It made y/n feel more close to her sister, and she loved it.

Y/n quickly slipped her dress on, tossing her hair around in the mirror until she felt presentable.

"You look beautiful." Suki stated, coming up behind her and placing a hand on her shoulder. There were sparkly gold markings on y/n's face, they matched with the gold trimming on her lacy veil.

"I never told him it was blue. Do you think he'll like it?" She asked.

"He'll love it." Katara replied.

"This is for you." Y/n's mother mumbled, placing a golden sun hair pin in y/n's h/c locs.

"There, now it's perfect."
________________________________

The air was full of admiration and new beginnings as the ceremony began. Soft instrumentals weaved through the crowd of friends and family at the palace doors. The sun was high in the sky, projecting golden threads of sunlight down on the occasion.

At the top of the fire nation stairs, Zuko stood next to his uncle looking over the crowd nervously. His hair was tied up in his signature royal top knot, his Fire Lord robes long and silky.

At his side in order was Iroh, Aang, and Sokka. On his other side was Katara, Suki, and Toph.

Zuko was seconds away from a nervous breakdown when the music suddenly changed. Then there she was, the blushing bride. Y/n's arm was held softly by her father as they ascended the steps, her blue dress and veil flowing behind her. In her hand was a large Bouquet of fire lillies. She could feel the excitement radiating through the area, but the most prevalent was that of the groom. It felt as if she could reach out and touch the bundle of Nerves and excitement around his aura.

"You're crying Zuko." Iroh chucked lightly in his nephew's ear. Zuko shook his head, a smile gracing his features.

"You're beautiful." He mumbled as soon as she was in ear shot.
"A drop of blue in a sea of red."

Y/n's eyes watered as her father traded her off, smiling brightly under the fabric of her veil.

Y/n zoned out as the marriage officiant began speaking, loosing herself In Zuko's golden eyes.