Day 1 - R

Ryan: what are you doing after school?

Brendon: idk probably go home and work on homework

Ryan: I get out of practice at 6 can you come over to my place around 6:30?

Brendon: I guess but why?

Ryan: I just need to you come over

Brendon: should I be nervous?

Ryan: only if you're worried you're gonna lose

Brendon: I'll be there

Ryan: thanks what I thought lol see you later

Ryan: oh and you might wanna bring your toothbrush

Brendon: what? Why?

Ryan: you'll see

~~~

Brendon knocked on Ryan's front door, toothbrush clutched in one hand. The door swung open revealing Mr. Ross.

"Brendon, good to see you. What brings you here?" Brendon smiled sheepishly and gave an awkward wave.

"Hello Mr. Ross. Um, I'm not sure. Ryan just told me to come over once he was done with practice." The man chuckled softly to himself.

"For your sake, I hope this doesn't have anything to do with what he's been doing in the kitchen." Brendon's eyes widened. "Anyways, come on in. The kitchen is just right through there." Brendon said a quick thanks and followed where George had pointed.

Waking into the kitchen, he saw Ryan standing in front a the counter, focusing on the contents of the blender. Brendon would've been disgusted at the greenish color of the liquid that was now being poured into a glass if Ryan wasn't shirtless, water droplets falling from his hair.

Brendon's eyes moved over Ryan's toned back. He wanted to reach out and touch the boy's hair, wondering if it was soft even when wet. Ryan was just wearing shorts that hung low on his hips. He must've just finished showering and threw something on before coming into the kitchen.

"You're here!" Ryan grinned excitedly when he turned around. He held out the glass in his hand for Brendon to take. Brendon gripped the cold cup and looked down at the lumpy liquid in his grasp.

"What is this?"

"For you," Ryan beamed. "I want you to drink all of it." Brendon's mouth dropped.

"What? Is this even safe?" Ryan chuckled and shrugged.

"There's nothing raw in there, so you should be fine. You have to drink the whole thing." Brendon grimaced at the cup. "Or you can just call it quits now."

Brendon shook his head and brought the glass to his lips taking a large gulp. The drink felt slimy as it slowly slid down his throat. He pulled the drink away when his gag reflect kicked in. He coughed, spilling some of it on the counter.

"What the hell is in this thing?" Ryan gave a devilish grin.

"Just some spinach, bananas, burnt spaghetti my dad made yesterday, sour cream, salsa, some cranberry juice and a pickle." Brendon gagged at the taste lingering on his tongue.

"This is disgusting."

"You have to finish or give up." Ryan gave a smug look that annoyed Brendon. He grimaced as he stared at the drink. He brought his shaky hand up and held the glass to his lips. Tilting his head back, the mixture slid into his mouth in clumps. He squeezed his eyes shut and focused the liquid to stay down after swallowing it.

He made sure to keep over the sink as he chugged his way through the glass. He made sure to choke down his gag reflex until the glass was empty. He set the glass down, panting from his efforts. His head jerked to the side at the taste fresh in his mouth.

"Wow, didn't think you had it in you." Ryan smacked his back lightly. "This is gonna be fun." Brendon shook his head quickly, still keeping his eyes shut. "You wanna go wash the taste out?" Brenodn nodded quickly.

With a chuckle, Ryan lead Brendon the bathroom. He handed the boy the toothpaste and watched in amusement as Brendon viciously scrubbed his tongue. After a couple minutes, Brendon turned to Ryan with a frown.

"You're going to hell for considering making something like that." Ryan only let out a laugh.

"You're the one who drank every last drop." Brendon shuttered and washed his mouth again for good measure.

---

A/N:

So I attempted to make a cookies and cream parfait today... I was reminded why I'm not allowed to make anything dessert related because it was not very good at it. Anyways hope y'all's enjoying thus far! Feel free to comment and let me know!