Dare 9 - B (Continued)

Brendon was in front of his locker, listening to Pete rambling on about his dream. Sadly, Patrick didn't come to school so he had to deal with Pete alone.

"Then the alligator came into the classroom," his friend continued to ramble. He started zoning out, his surroundings going out of focus. He quickly snapped back when an arm wrapped around his back and a voice sounded right beside his ear.

"Found you." He jumped and spun around, pushing the person away. Ryan stood with his hands up in surrender. "Didn't mean to scare you." Brendon immediately relaxed and gave the other a warm smile.

"You were looking for me?" Ryan returned his smile and nodded. "How come?" Ryan chuckled and looked down for a moment. Keeping his head low, his eyes moved up to look at Brendon.

"I uh I gotta show you something." Brendon's smile dropped and his mouth fell open. He jerked around when he heard Pete laughing to himself behind him.

"Wonder what he's gonna show you," Pete whispered through his laughs.

"Let's go somewhere private." Ryan grabbed Brendon's hand tugging him slightly. Brendon refused until Pete pushed him forward.

"Don't keep the man waiting. Go see what he wants to show you." Ryan sent Pete a smile as Brendon reluctantly complied and started following the other's lead. "Just so you know Ryan, pink suits you," Pete shouted just as the two went into an empty classroom.

Brendon froze as Ryan slowly shut the door. He kept his eyes forward at the window, feeling Ryan's stare at the side of his head.

"He knows." It wasn't a question thankfully because Brendon didn't trust any comprehensible sentences to come out of his mouth. "When'd he find out?" There was a long pause, so Brendon was given no choice but to answer.

"Yesterday," he squeaked. "He was the one who planned the dare." His face grew bright red. The tips of his ears burned with embarrassment. Ryan only gave a soft sigh and a metal clinking sound caught Brendon's attention.

Looking over, he saw Ryan undo his belt and starting to tug his pants down. Brendon let out a yelp and snapped his head the other direction and using his hand to shield his eyes when he saw the top of pink panties being revealed.

"What are you doing?" His voice was high and panicky. Pete really knew how to put him in an uncomfortable situation.

"I'm doing my dare. You wanted me to show you." Brendon squeezed his eyes shut and shook his head.

"N-no, that's okay. I believe you."

"You sure?" Brendon could hear the smirk in his smug voice.

"Mmhm."

"You sure you don't want a peak?" Now Brendon knew Ryan was only teasing. He could hear the older putting his belt back on. Thankfully, the warning bell sounded so this encounter was almost done. "We should get to classes."

Brendon nodded quickly exiting the room. Ryan chuckled as he followed. On their way to class, Brendon was still red in the face. He was never going to let Pete help him with a dare ever again.