The Jealous Ex

Ryan: where are you?

Brendon: had to stop by my locker I'll meet you by your car

Ryan: alright

Brendon shoved his phone in his pocket and pulled a few books out of his backpack. He tossed them in his locker carelessly. He froze when he heard footsteps stop behind him. With a smile, he let out a soft sigh.

"I thought I said I'd meet you by your car," he said with a smirk. He shut his locker and spun around. His eyes widened when they landed on some blonde girl standing in front of him. Two brunettes stood behind her, wearing matching scowls.

"So you're the Brayden guy that I keep hearing about," the blonde scoffed.

"My name's Brendon." She ran her eyes up and down his body.

"Can't believe he's replacing me with you," she grimaced.

"Told you you were prettier, Keltie," brunette number one chirped.

"He's crazy for ending things with you," number two added.

"Shut up," the blonde spat and spent the two a glare. Brendon jumped when she whipped her head back to him. "You think you're so great getting Ryan to take interest in you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," Brendon mumbled.

"Ryan has a type and you," her eyes went down his figure again, "are not it." She stepped forward and Brendon immediately stepped back, now pressed against the locker. "Ryan has many needs." Brendon's mouth went dry. He shrunk down as Keltie leaned closer.

"He likes it rough you know. Loves to pin you down, take you from behind and ride you till you can't talk properly. Think you can handle that?" Brendon looked away not being able to handle how close she was. The topic was already uncomfortable enough.

"Don't worry, soon he'll realize you're not enough and he'll come crawling back to me. I'm the only one who can satisfy him." She sneered and backed away. He kept his eyes to the ground, only able to see her shoes.

His mind was raging with various scenarios about what she was talking about. He was still a virgin, he never thought he had to worry about that after getting to know Ryan better. I mean, the rumors about Ryan using him were just that, rumors. He wouldn't stop talking to Brendon if he doesn't have sex with him, right?

"Enjoy it while it lasts, because soon I'll be the one with his jacket. He'll be holding my hand all day and taking me onto the field." Brendon didn't move, he didn't even know how to respond.

"When we finally get together, make sure to keep away from him." Brendon nodded. He wasn't going to argue. What would he even say? It's not like Ryan was his boyfriend. They'd only gone on a couple dates. "You're pathetic."

Brendon finally let a breath when the three girls walked away. After another minute, he looked up to see the hallway almost empty. He was ready to go home and relax. All this drama was getting to be too much. All this for just a jacket and some hand holding.

"Brendon." He internally groaned and looked up at Ryan. The boy had on a wide smile as he stopped in front of him. "You alright? You were taking a while." Brendon nodded and gripped the strap of his backpack.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Ready to leave?" Brendon nodded again. Might as well just get this dare over with.