• introduction •

hello everybody!!

welcome to my new Five Hargreeves x OC! thank you all so much for clicking on my story and choosing to read it! it means a lot to me. feel free to comment and vote on any chapter.

before we get started with the book, i do have a few things to say. first, this is the second book in a (duology? series?). the first book follows season one, and is called Don't Stop Me Now. you can find it on my page. this is the second book, following season two of The Umbrella Academy.

second of all, this is an OC x Five, not an x Reader. sorry if you wanted that haha. my OC's name is Wednesday, so if you steal her i will report you and notify my reads. this also goes for anything significant (that is mine, not a part of the show) in the story.

as i said last time:

THIS IS MY STORY!!!

NOT!!! YOURS!!!

NO STEALING!!!

trigger warnings are: cussing, blood and gore, mentions and use of guns, minor mentions of racism and homophobia.

comments and votes are very much appreciated! i loved all the comments you guys left in the first book!

again, thank you all so much for deciding to read my story. i love you all more than words can describe!

started: 6/27/20
ended: 8/31/20

-maya💫