• the end •

• MAYA •
* HELL *

• MAYA • * HELL *

...so. do you guys want to talk about it? because i don't really wanna talk about it.

uhm, i'm horrible at endings. p.s, sorry that the last chapter was really short, i just didn't have enough material to write about.

okay, so, i guess i should start this ending like all other authors do, and that's with thank you.

thank each and every single one of you for reading and voting. and a special thank you to all you hilarious bastards who commented on each and every post. you guys truly made my day anytime you commented. i really, and i mean really, hope to see you all in my book for season three. i can't imagine my story without you all.

my writing clearly improved, which i'm greatly happy about. i know i'm lot great with plot twists and i add things in spontaneously, but you guys seemed to enjoy it and that's all that matters to me.

again, i love you all so much. i can't believe the story has already reached 30k. it means so so so much to me. (also, thanks for 141k on the first book. that's batshit insane).

this truly is my most treasured story and my most treasured oc. i hope you all liked the story as much as i liked writing it.

as i mentioned before, i hope to see all of you guys in season three. i will never forget what a journey it was to write this story. truly, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

love y'all loads, maya <3