Chapter 11

-Effie

My victors are finally falling in love with each other. Well not so much Peeta falling in love with Katniss because he's loved her ever since he was 5 and since he first set eyes on her. But for Katniss.. This is such a big achievement for her and I actually think being in two hunger games and being the leader of a rebellion has had a good impact on her and she might open herself up to him and finally let him love her and let herself love him back.

She obviously isn't going to drop her underwear for him straight away. That's going to be a long time before we have mini Katniss' and mini Peeta's running about the place but I'm so proud of her for coming so far and believing in herself and finally enabling herself to love the poor boy back.

For Peeta this couldn't get any better. He's probably so over the moon that he can finally get the girl he has always wanted since the age of 5. I remember him telling me a little story when we were talking about that medallion for him to give to Katniss in the quell.

I remember him telling me the story about how his dad always used to tell him about Katniss and her family. And how his father was madly in love with Katniss' mother at school and was basically in the same situation as Peeta. But I remember Peeta telling me what his father's advice to him was. 'Never give up on her son; you'll regret it for the rest of your life.' And that's all he told me. Maybe someday he will tell Katniss and that will make her fall for him even more than she already is.

So me and Haymitch finally announced that we were together. I mean we've been sneaking around together for a while now but we didn't want anyone to know because if things got to serious and the Capitol found out I would of lost my job as escort and I have no idea what I would of done without that job! I loved it so much.

Yes, me and Haymitch. Who would of thought us? Exactly.. No-one would of; we're not really the type of people who would fit together properly? But we don't care we really care for each other.

Haymitch even told me that once we finally let everyone knew that we were dating he would try and stop drinking so much alcohol and just drink for special occasions because he doesn't want to waste his life away when he could be spending it with me.

Me and Haymitch went to Peeta's house because we knew Katniss was there with Peeta and we wanted to tell the both of them about the good news between me and Haymitch. But when we walked in we seen them caught up with each other's tongues. I mean that's cute and we shouldn't of walked in on them, but it's so tempting to know what's going on in their little messed up lives.

We actually didn't get round to the point of telling them actually but I think they finally got the hint about me and Haymitch. If they didn't we'll be sure to drop a few more hints.

Haymitch has actually came up with a plan that should fool the both of them. Considering Katniss' house is right next to Peeta's and me and Haymitch are living opposite them. We thought it would be funny if we both make really loud sex noises all through the night to make them go to each other's houses and maybe walk over here to find out what's happening so we can tell them together and suspect something between them love birds.

I think I might of forgot to mention that me and Haymitch are trying for a baby. And if I can't conceive were going to adopt some little ones so we can make a family out of it; Me, Haymitch, our 'children', Katniss, Peeta and there soon to be mini Peeta's and mini Katniss'.