Chapter 15

-Katniss

I wake up wrapped in Peeta's embrace. Our legs tangled in each other's.

I sigh remembering I can't give him the pleasure he really desires deep down. I look at his sleeping face and move the hair off his forehead. He looks so cute when he's sleeping.

I want to get up and move, but being tangled up with Peeta feels so nice. Maybe I should accept his offer and we should move in together. He'd really like that.

I snuggle back into Peeta's body and kiss his bare chest and rub my hand up and down his side. This causes him to wake up. "Good morning gorgeous," he says. God his morning voice is so sexy. "Morning," I reply.

I lift my head up off Peeta's body and lye back on my pillow. I wiggle my legs free from Peeta's, I pull the covers off me and realise I'm only in my tank top and my underwear. "Shit," I say under my breath. I don't know what to do, do I get up, or do I just stay in bed until Peeta goes.

I sit up straight and go to stand up but Peeta's grabs my wrist and pulls me back down onto the bed. He pulls me onto his body so I'm on top of him. I straddle his stomach and he holds my hands. I look deep into his eyes and see pure love in them. When did I get so lucky to have this man in my bed, in MY bed?

He lets go of one of my hands and places it on the side of my face. I blush a little and smile at him. He pulls my face to his and he connects his lips with mine.

We keep on kissing, I let go of his other hand and I move both my hands up to his hair. And he moves his hands to my thighs. He runs his hands over my thighs. I moan slightly into his mouth which causes him to make the kiss a lot deeper. He runs his tongue across my bottom lip asking for permission that I obviously accept.

His hands come further up the back of my thighs just under my bum; he runs his hands over my bum and stops at the bottom of my back.

We stop kissing and just look into each other's eyes and smile. We go back to kissing and his hands rest on my bum this time. I like this. Why didn't I let him into my bed before this?

I don't want to have sex until I'm married but Peeta makes me want him right here, right now. But I know I would regret it. I wouldn't regret doing it with Peeta, but I'd regret not keeping that one promise I made myself. Not to have sex before I'm married. I want sex to be an act of love. This doesn't mean I don't love Peeta, because I do. I do love Peeta Mellark, I love him with all my heart, and I wouldn't want to have sex with anyone else but him.