Chapter 22

-Katniss

I wake up only to feel the warmth of Peeta's body against my body. My head hurts a little and my inner thighs are really sore. I move my hand down to touch my thigh and I notice I'm naked, fully naked. This has never happened before, I feel my cheeks start to heat up and I blush slightly.

I lift the covers up off us slightly to see that Peeta is also naked, I blush slightly at his size but I quickly cover us again. What did we do? Was I really that drunk? I can't remember anything.

I wriggle myself free from being wrapped up with Peeta and sit up. I look around the room to see clothing scattered all around. My bra catches my eye. It's slightly broken, this makes me gasp and slap down on the bed. I turn to stand up but the pain makes me instantly fall back down. We had sex didn't we? Katniss why did you have to drink so much?

I feel Peeta move by the side of me. His eyes look around and finally meet my gaze. He kisses my forehead and says, "Good morning gorgeous." This makes me blush but I don't bother replying to him. I just come straight out and say it.

"Peeta, we had sex didn't we?" My voice is a little shaky and nervous. He looks at me and his lips start to form the words that I didn't want to hear, "Yes Katniss," he says.

My mind goes blank for a second trying to recall anything that happened last night but nothing comes to my memory. "What the fuck Peeta, you knew I wasn't ready! You knew I wanted to wait! It's not going to be fucking special Peeta, you really fucked up." I say.

His eyes look at mine with confusion, "You wanted it as much as I did Katniss, your actions last night had nothing to do with my forcing you, you decided by yourself. And don't you dare for a minute think this is all my entire fault, I asked you if you wanted this Katniss and you said yes. You only have yourself to blame," He shouts.

He gets up out of the bed and runs his hands though his thick, blonde hair. He pulls his boxers up and starts to walk to the bathroom. "Fucking bullshit Peeta," I scream. He ignores me and walks into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

I push myself to the end of the bed and pull myself to my feet. I pick up my clothes from the floor and walk over to my bag. I get out fresh underwear and slip them on, I put the robe on over my shoulders but I don't tie it at the front.

Peeta walks out of the bathroom. I walk unto him and start punching at his chest. "You're so fucking stupid!" I scream.

"Katniss I-" he says. Before he can finish his sentence I start to scream at him, "Give me one fucking reason why I should fucking marry you now."

"Because you fucking enjoyed it Katniss, don't even deny it, you fucking loved every minute of it!" I just stand there and look at him.

"I don't fucking remember any of it Peeta! And it really seems I enjoyed it if I'm in so much fucking pain now!" I say turning around on my heel from him.

"Oh Katniss shut up, your over reacting."

"I'm over reacting? Yeah of course, hang on" I pull the ring off my ring finger and throw it at him. "Have your fucking ring back, I don't want anything to do with you, taking advantage of me when I drunk. You're filthy Peeta, you really are."

"Don't you dare even think about leaving me here, in this room, alone? I'm not the one who fucked up, you are. You lead me to believing you wanted this, but no. You're being a stubborn cow about this and taking it to an extent it doesn't need to be taken to. If you really loved me, then you wouldn't care that we had sex last night, you wouldn't care that we didn't wait until our wedding night, you wouldn't care about the pain. All you would be thinking about is how much you love me, just as I am with you. If you're going to walk away after this, go."

After that nothing is said. I put my dress back on from last night and zip it up, I pick up my bag and slide my feet into my shoes and I head for the door.