Chapter 16

-Peeta

I feel someone move the hair off my forehead but I just ignore it and keep my eyes closed for as long as I can. I need rest, and anyways right now is so peaceful, no noise, no nightmares, I wish I could live this forever.

I feel a sudden weight being lifted from my body for a while before it returns and it wriggled into my warm body. I feel Katniss kiss my bare chest and her hands rub my sides. Her hands are so cold so it makes me open my eyes and look down at her snuggling herself into my body again.

"Good morning gorgeous," I say. Hoping to bring a small smile to her face which does and I feel her smiling against my chest. She gives a little, "Morning," reply. God her morning voice is so sexy. I want her to be mine forever and I want her to stay like his with me forever and always.

Her head leaves my body again, but this time is doesn't come back, it goes to the pillow next to my head. Our legs are wrapped up in each other's and I feel her wriggle her legs free so I let her legs be free from mine. I look over to her and see she's pulled the covers off her and is just led in her tank top and her underwear. I let a huge smile spread across my face and hear her mumble "Shit," this caused me to chuckle under my breath lightly.

I keep my eyes on her and admire her figure from her back. She sits up and moves to the edge of her bed and tried to stand up but I grab her wrist and pull her back down on the bed. I think I pulled her too hard when I realise she's led on top of me. Her legs straddle my stomach which feels so nice if I'm honest. I grab her lost hands and hold them in mine and look up to her beautiful, grey, seam eyes. I'm so lucky to have this girl, she's the only one I want, and wanted since I was 5. Yes Delly was a mistake but I just needed sort out my mind and someone to hook up with I guess. Oh I deeply regret that it wasn't Katniss but I know it will be, one day.

I let go of one of her hands and move it up to the side of her face. I rub my thumb over her cheek for a second as I look into her eyes. I see her blush and smile at me. This drives me absolutely crazy and I can't resist myself so I pull her face down and reach mine up connecting my lips with hers. I feel the electricity if our kiss run through my body, this is what I need. She is what I need.

We keep kissing and this feeling inside of me is getting stronger, she doesn't know the effect she has on people. I feel her let go of my other hand that she was holding and her hands move up to my hair. She starts running her fingers through my hair. What is she doing to me, I want her. Right here, right now.

I can't resist it. I move my hands to the back of her thighs and start to run my hands up and down the back of her thighs. I hear her moan into my mouth. Now seriously she knows what she's doing and if she does anything else I'm going to have to stop myself from having sex with her because I know she doesn't want to, and she wants to wait until she's married. I can't wait that long for her, she's going to have to give in to me some point or another.

I make the kiss a lot deeper, I run my tongue playfully across her bottom lips asking for permission to explore her mouth with my tongue. She accepts my invitation and our tongues start playing a game with each other's.

I move my hands further up her thighs resting just under her bum for a few seconds. I can't resist so I run my hands over her bum slowly and rest them at the bottom of her back.

Her lips leave mine and I feel like I've crossed the line, she's going to stop all of this because of me, me touching her inappropriately. That's when she's looks into my eyes, I look back into hers and I see pure love. She smiles so I return the smile and then she leans back unit me and kisses me hard on the mouth. I move my hands to her bum and leave them there this time. She deepens the kiss which shows me that she's loving it.

How long is she going to make me wait for me to show how much I love her? She surely can't wait until I marry her. She needs to let me show her before. I need her, I need her to prove to me that she trusts me and wants to be with me for the rest of her life.

But I know she wants to wait, should I just pop the question and we can get married as soon as possible so I can get her? I don't want to marry her so I can have sex with her. I want to marry her because I want her to be mine for the rest of my life and I want her to be the mother of my children. I can just picture our little family. Me, Katniss, the brown haired girl with the ocean blue eyes and the little chubby blonde haired boy with grey eyes running in the meadow after each other.

But does she want to marry me? Does she want to have sex with me? Does she want to start a family with me? Is what I done with Delly putting her off me? I hope not. I hope she wants everything that I want. I hope she wants me.